Need Cycle Buddy: CD1 = 9/19

iVillage Member
Need Cycle Buddy: CD1 = 9/19
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 10:09am
Ok, so I had a huge dissapointment on Saturday when AF showed. BUT, the good news is I get to try again, right??? I was wondering if any of you are at the beginning of your cycle and would like to support each other. This time I'm using Preseed and the "Deanna's Sperm Meets Egg Plan." I will also be temping. Wanna join me? Thanks!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 10:17am

Oooh Oooh Oooh - pick me! Picke me!

I'm Sara (31), and DH and I are TTC#2. CD1 was 9/18. I've self-diagnosed a borderline short luteal phase, so I'm taking lots of vitamin B6 this cycle, and we're going to use preseed if I can find some in time. I've been using OPK kits and have realized that I'm O'ing a lot later in my cycle than when we conceived DD (in June '06). We've been flying without a net since Jan and actively trying since June with no luck.

Pleased to meet you, cycle buddy :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 2:03pm

Me too! Me too! I am at CD #3. I am Katie - 28 (29 on Thursday), DH is 33, and I have a 2-year-old DD who was born on April 25th, 2007. We got pregnant very easily with DD and I am on my 4th cycle since I've stopped taking the pill. This is the first month we are really going to try. All I've used is an online ovulation calendar and am planning to BD a lot. We really aren't in a rush but I would like to be preggers before Christmas.

Cheers, Katie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 4:16pm

Hi Sara, so nice to "meet" you! I'm TTC my second as well. My fiance has low testosterone so his sperm production is apparently extremely low, although we concieved in May without trying at all. That pregnancy ended in a blighted ovum. We were devestated, but, prior to that we thought we'd never have children together, so that at least made it seem like a possibility. Last month was my first cycle of "trying." We used OPKs but didn't temp. This time I will be temping for sure. Interestig to hear you say that about a short luteal phase. I think I may have one too although I think my cycles are still a little messed up after the pregnancy. I o'd pretty late this month and got my period early. I'll take some B6 too. It couldn't hurt. Hey we're helping each other already! It will be exciting to have someone to share this craziness with!

Jodi

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 4:22pm

Hi Katie,

We're on the same cycle day- this should be interesting! It is pretty cool that we're all trying for our second. It will be nice for you to have two close in age. My DD just turned 7 and has been asking for a sibling for 7 years, though I was divorced so that wasn't going to happen. I'm getting married in April, so I'm going to give it one last shot before I'm too old (I'm 38 - yikes).

I don't know about you, but I'm anxious for AF to end so I can get going! BTW, happy birthday!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 6:01pm

I also started my cycle on sat 09/19 so I would love to be your cycle buddy. Me and DH are trying our first round of 50 mg Clomid. Also will drink OJ everyday, both of us.

Marie 30
DH 38
TTC#1 Since 09/19/09

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 8:10pm
That is really crazy! Thanks for the birthday wishes. My AF just ended today. I usually have really short cycles. My DH works a lot and I work 2 part-time jobs. So hopefully we won't be too tired to BD. Isn' that pathetic?

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 10:47pm

Can I join?

Im Amy 24, DH Greg is 27, I have a 3.5 year old son Joshua. We have been trying 2.5 years.. We have done all the testing and 4 rounds of clomid with 2 IUI's all failed.... We took the summer off to just enjoy things... Well were back! Im so excited to start trying again, its like a renewed positivity! AF was the 19th as well, so CD 3 for me! We will do the OJ and im taking some vitiamins while DH is taking some funky libido vitiamin from the health food store.

Lets make some babies!!

amy2 href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/8d6

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-22-2009 - 5:58am
Welcome to everyone and sending lots of baby dust!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-22-2009 - 2:38pm

Wow! You're both starting clomid? I don't think I've ever heard of that, but I might end up going the same route, depending on how my fiance does with his semen analysis .

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-22-2009 - 2:42pm

Hi Amy - welcome to the group! Ok, you're the second person to talk about orange juice...now I'm curious! What does it do and how much do you drink?

I'm excited to start trying too. Maybe by the end of the week when AF goes away.

Pages