I really don't get some people
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 02-12-2009 - 3:57pm|
Ok so I really have to just vent here and get this off my chest because I am so upset about it!!! My best friend told me a few weeks ago that her younger sister (around 21) just found out that she was pg, on accident, and my friend had the nerve to tell me...see sometimes accidents do just happen!!! So I was just getting over being slightly upset that here is this girl who didn't even want a kid got pg on accident when DH and I have been trying for 2 1/2 years of nothing when my friend calls me last night and says that her sister is not going to keep the baby that she is just not ready for one yet and is to young and has a lot she wants to do before she has kids. UM HELLO!!!! Maybe she should have thought about that before she went and had unprotected sex!!!! How in the world is it fair that this girl is able to get pg one night while she was drunk but yet people like DH and I have been ttc for 2 1/2 years and nothing!!!!
Sorry ladies I just had to get this off my chest
- Cycles 1-23 all BFN's
- Cycle 24 started fertility work up; BFN
- 8/12/08 HSG ordered told to lose weight discuss clomid/iui in 3-6 months.
- Cycle 25 BFN
- Cycle 26 BFN
- 7/29 HSG showed that right tube is completley blocked, left tube has adhesions on it, Will have tubes recanalized.
- Lost enough weight to fit into jeans that were to small last fall!!!
- Cycle 27- met new OB-GYN 11/12- will have tubal canalization next cycle then try naturally for 3 cycles before moving on to fertility drugs if needed.
- Cycle 27 BFN
- Cycle 28 Recanalization cleared both tubes-BFN
- Cycle 29-BFN
- Cycle 30-OBGYN appt 2/25 will discuss fertility meds