I think it may be official (mc)
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 08-20-2010 - 6:09pm|
Hi all, I came home today to see a big brown area on my underwear and I think I feel some slight period-like cramps so I think my little bean has finally given up. I know that brown bleeding can be okay in most pregnancies, but mine was already not looking good and the doc was convinced it wasn't viable so I think this may be it's time to go.
I'm a little relieved, which feels weird to say. I think it's because I knew from the start that it was not likely to be viable and I was fretting over the possibility of another d and c (had one already with another loss 4 years ago) and was also nervous about the pills to induce a m/c so I guess I'm thinking that if it happens naturally, it will be the best thing (for me). I also have been having a hard time being stuck in 'limbo' with a pg that medical professionals were implying would never work out but I just kept having to wait until something happened one way or another.
Who knows, my emotions will probably be all over the map during this experience, but I just wanted to update for those of you so kind to have been following me in this process. I may go in to see the doctor tomorrow so maybe that will give me more information.
Of course my only sanity-saver is to think about 'trying again' and dear god, hopefully it will be successful. I guess that means I would be back here in late sept or early october. I will be 40 in early october, too-no pressure there! :O
10 mos ttc naturally (all bfn)
June cycle-clomid 100 mg day 5-9 (a bust)
Clomid round two 100mg June 25-July 2 (day 4-11)
July 8t Follie check-two huge ones, trigger shot that day
July 18 10dpo-faint BFP
July 22 First beta 55
July 24 Second beta 86 (yikes)
July 26 Third beta 183 (yay!)
July 28 Fourth beta 387 (yay!)
July 30 Fifth beta 653 (ohhhh)
Aug 2 Sixth beta-RE hoping for 1500, but only 1302
Aug 5 First u/s :O Measuring very, very small. Dr not very hopeful.
Aug 13 Second u/s @ 7wks. Gest sac has hardly grown in 8 days, but we have h/b. Dr not very hopeful.
Aug 23 Third U/S