GOOD LUCK LAURAL1976!!!

iVillage Member
GOOD LUCK LAURAL1976!!!
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 9:25am
Good luck today Laura with your surgery! Sending you the warmest, fuzziest, sparkly, bedazzled wishes there is for a super awesome surgery & speedy recovery so we can get you all ready for next months iui! I've been practicing my lap dance moves for you & I'm certain I've perfected it ;)

Thank you for all the support you've given us on this board! Now it's time for us to rally behind you! xox
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 9:30am
YES, good luck Laura! I hope everything goes well today and that afterwards, when you go home, you treat yourself to your favorite sick-movies (may I recommend Pretty Woman and Sleepless in Seattle?).
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 9:36am
Good Luck Laura!!! I hope your surgery goes so very well and you have the speediest of recoveries!! May all your bedazzled dreams come true and may they have a bedazzled gown for you while recovery!! ;) I'll be thinking of you!

Good luck sweetie!!!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 9:49am
GOOD LUCK LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be thinking about you today! We are here for you whenever you need us!! You have been such an inspiration on this board and we all want you to get that BFP asap!!!!! :D