iVillage Member
Registered: 07-22-2011
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 10:21am

Hi I have been told by one dr I may have fertility issues but my regular dr said he didn't think I should have a problem because of my history.

Avatar for Cmmelissa
iVillage Member
Registered: 11-13-2008
In reply to: lodiejene
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 11:54am
He could be talking about testing your hormone levels, here is a link that talks about the different testing that can be done:

If you are worried about fertility issues, you might want to consider charting your basal body temperature to see if you are ovulating and what your cycles are doing: