Stocking Stuffers! (afnw 31/3-6/4)

iVillage Member
Stocking Stuffers! (afnw 31/3-6/4)
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:36am
So how are our positive attitudes today???! HVs, PVs and in about a week BFPssss!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:32am
Okay, I've taken a deep breath and I'm feeling a little better now. I hope everyone can get used to this format.(((HUGS))) Tara

Tara and my June bug!  ;o)

co-CL o

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:33am
Becky here, on cd 22, 6dpo. Still don't think I'm pregnant this month and really working hard at trying not to find IPS. Hoping all of the rest of you get some BFP's next week to make me feel better!

GL and (((HUGS))) to you all!

Becky

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1da50/

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:44am
GM, Susan here.... doctors appointment yesterday and I didn't like her attitude!

I had called my doctor a couple of weeks ago (we've been TTC for 8 months and nothing). Well, I couldn't get in to see her until July! So, they said I could see the nurse practioner. I figure, why not - I don't want to wait until July. So, I saw her yesterday and she was so not helpful. She kept saying that 8 months really isn't a long time and that I'm trying too hard! She doesn't even think I should chart - it's stressing too much. And when I said that I was tired of waiting for this to happen she actually said "Be careful what you wish for." What?!?

I did finally get her to agree to a blood test - a 3 day FSH test. Anyone heard of it?

Sorry for going on - just needed to vent.

--Susan

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:46am
I'm with you Tara - I hate this format too! --Susan
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:49am
Chart looks fine Tara. If it makes you feel better..I don't 'feel' pg either. But then again...I had NO symptoms with my DS until 5 wks, so it could be a good thing.

It's still early yet. Take care..

Nancy

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:55am
I was looking at both of you charts you had listed and you are HF this cycle and in the last you were HM then LM- so maybe that is a good sign!

Good luck!

Melissa

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:08am
This sucks! I was replying to someones message way up on top and it posted down here?!

Anyway

http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/20b75

There is my chart- Which has me confused since it does not like to give me a CL everyday, I know I should start AF next week btw Mon and Wednesday.

Other than that, nothing is new. Like I keep saying I should be around for the January group dates since I just stopped BC pills.

Good luck to all!

Love, Melissa

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:12am
thanks tara..i appreciate your thoughts and you hugs:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:15am
Oh Tara!!! I agree this board is HORRIBLE!!!!!!! It's going to take twice as long to post a message- h***, and you can't find anything- it totally sucks!!!!!!

Now, Sweetie...it's too early Babe...and I'm right here for you. Don't get discouraged yet, you have a week to go...and I'm not giving up on you, but we gotta find a way to help you pass the time without worrying...stress isn't good for that eggie getting all warm and burrowing into your uteris. Happy thoughts...repeat after me..."I think I am, I think I am, I think I am" and then say pregnant. NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!!! And remember this is the Stuffer group- every lady's getting their BFP this cycle!!!!

I'll email you here in a bit..huge ((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))) until I get it typed. LOLove, Connie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:20am
Can we start a petition? I HATE THIS BOARD FORMAT!!!!! I'm with you Tara! THIS SUCKS!

Sheree