Stocking Stuffers! (afnw 31/3-6/4)

iVillage Member
Stocking Stuffers! (afnw 31/3-6/4)
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:36am
So how are our positive attitudes today???! HVs, PVs and in about a week BFPssss!

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:28am
Sending you over some RPS vibes Becky! Your chart is looking great, so I'll be expecting your BFP with us next week!

(((HUGS)))

Tara

Tara and my June bug!  ;o)

co-CL o

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:31am
She certainly doesn't sound too helpful, Susan. Too bad you have to wait so long for your own doc.....I guess that's why though. Can you ask to be put on the cancelation list with your other doc, and they would at least call if something opens up earlier?

I'm sorry, I've no idea about that test.

(((HUGS))) and hang in there!

Tara

Tara and my June bug!  ;o)

co-CL o

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:50am
Good Morning SS!! TinaS here at CD 24, 4dpo...Hopefully this is where this post is supposed to be!! Had another temp rise this am, so hopefully it stays up!! GL to everyone and HV, PV to us all!!!!

Tina S

(http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/202be)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:06am
I am not sure if I am doing this right. I really really really hate this set-up! Also, I am sad b/c I had a temp decrease this morning and don't think it is good. My past charts have the same up down up down chart temps and it looks like this one is going to be the same! Darn it! Here it is though:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/191ec/

Now I am waiting for DH's SA results. The nurse called yesterday afternoon and said they had DH's results but the DR would call sometime today b/c she went home early yesterday. She just had a baby in the Fall and was up since 2 am yesterday morning. So now I am anxiously waiting hoping they call soon! I am not all that patient when it comes to stuff like this!

I was also late this morning getting to the board b/c I went and sat in on a Kindergarten class to see if I want DD to go there next year when she starts school. I was pleased so I guess that is a good thing. We are also going out to eat tonight and I am always glad about that! No cooking tonight! So I guess I am in a pretty good mood mostly, just upset about my temps and this darn board! Did I mention I hate this board format? lol! Everyone please have a good day! I may be on here a lot, I may not! We'll see how my day goes!

Sheree

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:34am
WTF? The nerve of this woman. Ok, I am grumpy already b/c of the new board format, but this put me over the edge. I just hate such condescending attitudes. As if she (NP) knows your body and state of mind better than you do. And what with that "Be careful what you wish for" comment? She knows what's best for you? And this is a nurse in OB office? If I were you I would call the office manager - let them know such a condescending attitude is not appreciated and detrimental.

Hugs to you,

Kristina

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:34pm
Michelle (35) here on CD 21 and 5dpo. I'm feeling good and staying positive! (nt)

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:31am
Margaret checking in 9dpo. Oh, my. I'm so confused. Like so many of you I'm not so sure I'm gonna like this. We'll have to see what happens...

Nothing new to report otherwise. SO had to report back early today. They are having an airshow this weekend.

Temps are down but still above cover. I'm thinking I'm probably not pg this cycle. Just doesn't look like it or feel like it to me. Here's my chart: http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/1d7c1

Photobucket 

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:57am
Tina cd24 8dpo please bare with me Im so stupid when it comes to computer and I have absolety no clue as to what the heck im doing, but I am trying I posted earlier but now I have no idea where or if it was in the correct place...... God give me strength hee hee.Here is my chart http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/19bc8

Lots of Heat Vibes and Patience to us all I still have a whole week ahead of me, and the zit on my nose and chin tell me Im out already!!

Have a great weekend!! Tina

Pages