8/29- 9/4 O'ers

iVillage Member
8/29- 9/4 O'ers
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 4:29pm

This is where I fit in!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 6:45pm
I belong here too. At least I hope it will happen. This is only my 2nd cycle off bc pills since I had DS. I was always a late O'er before so we will see if that holds true now. Looking forward to nit stressing with you!
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 11:56pm
Hi ladies, I *think* I'm here. I'm expecting to o around the 2. The weird this is I have had ewcm Thurs and Fri; today, cd10, I started OPK. I have an *almost* positive, two lines but one lighter than the other. I'm wondering if I o'd way early? The last three months I have had little to no sign of ewcm. But this month, I had what looked like ewcm on the tp once those days but only once and then sticky most of the day. I'm hoping o is still to come because there has only been one time of BDing, fri night. However, I'm not temping so I'm not entirely sure. Ahhhhh! I'll keep you posted. I am hoping this is the month, as I would be testing around my birthday. What a good present!
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 11:28am
I think my body is finally going to O. I have been waiting for weeks and had one false start. Hopefully this time I actually O so we can either get a BFP or move on to a new cycle (hopefully shorter) cycle.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 12:09pm
Sounds like I'm in this group! Hopefully we all have better luck this time around. Good luck ladies :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 2:06pm
I'm hoping to O on Tuesday! We've been bd'ing like bunnies this time around...last night dh said he was empty but I proved him wrong ;) I'm sick of ttc -this had better be it! Let's get knocked up ladies!!!!!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 3:15pm

I am still waiting to O as well, so count me in. This is cd19 and not positive opk yet, and still low on my monitor. Random question, does anyone know how to link your fertility friend chart with your posts? I've seen some people that have a link to theirs at the bottom whenever they post. Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-30-2011 - 12:20pm
Hmm...I'm not sure how to link the charts. I use my phone to access IV & couldn't figure it out so I gave up! I know that you need to get the sharing codes from FF & put them somewhere in your IV settings. I'll do some investigating & see if I can figure it out ;)

As for me, I was hoping to O today but I have a feeling it's not gonna happen today. I've had barely any ewcm so hopefully production will rev up soon! I'm so ready to get this show on the road...anyone else feel closer to O'ing?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-30-2011 - 3:14pm

I don't think I am close to O'ing either.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-30-2011 - 5:30pm

Well I got a high reading on my monitor so hopefully get my peak tomorrow or day after, but it is kind of late, already on cd 20 and my ewcm is like nonexistent.

I think I read somewhere about mouth breathing affecting your temps.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-31-2011 - 8:59am
I am ovulating and DH and I have not had sex in days. UGH! Sunday night I got a big fat no I am sleeping leave me alone from him. LOL Monday night we were fighting. Tuesday night I worked and he is usually asleep by the time I get home from work. So fingers crossed that we can sneak a little bding in tonight. I have noticed that every cycle I have gotten pregnant on we had sex the day after I Oed. So I am hoping we are not out of the game just yet. It took me so darn long to O in the first place!
Photobucket

Pages