Here now... Should O around 3/22

iVillage Member
Here now... Should O around 3/22
Thu, 03-10-2011 - 4:08pm
I usually O late, so I'm expecting to O around 3/22.
Anyone else?

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-10-2011 - 5:50pm
Phew I found you!

What do you do to figure out when you O?

I chart with BBT and I'm going to try opk's this month. I've never used them before so I got the ones from the dollar store so I won't be as pissed at myself when I, I mean if I mess up ;-) I'm also going for an U/S this month and hopefully I won't ovulate before that and we can check what kind of follicles I have.
ME 34 SO 31 TTC #1 since September/08 First appointment with RE October/10 HSG November/10 - Left tube blocked Unblocked March 17/11 Fimbriae are gone though SA December/10 - 1% Morphology Swim Up SA January 2011 - Morphology is 13% doctor says is
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-10-2011 - 6:49pm
Yay! Glad you joined me!

I have been using OPKs the past few months and I have seen a pattern develop. I get positives on the same cycle day each month. Also I have a fertility app on my phone that agrees with the OPKs. Those along with watching CM have been great indicators for me!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-10-2011 - 8:05pm
That's great that you have strong indicators that you O'ed. Temping is a pain in the butt. I quit for a long time, but my RE is making me do it now.

Are you doing anything interesting to pass the time until you O?
ME 34 SO 31 TTC #1 since September/08 First appointment with RE October/10 HSG November/10 - Left tube blocked Unblocked March 17/11 Fimbriae are gone though SA December/10 - 1% Morphology Swim Up SA January 2011 - Morphology is 13% doctor says is
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-10-2011 - 9:50pm
Hmm, well, nothing special. I have a 2 year old that keeps me pretty busy. Other than that, I've joined a mom's group at church and also a little gym class for my daughter, so that keeps us busy a couple of days a week. Other than that, I usually just find stuff to clean! What about you?

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-10-2011 - 10:41pm
Hello ladies!! Let's get this party started ;)

I have no idea when I'm gonna o. Last month I used opk's but never got my smiley face so I'm not sure if I just missed my surge or what. I'll use them again this month so we'll see. Last month I had minimal cm which isn't normal for me so there's a chance I never o'd. I'm also temping this month for the first time.

According to my fertility app I should o next Tuesday but who knows!! I'm gonna try & squeeze in a quickie tonight if dh's in the mood. Dd is spending Saturday night at grandmas so we should be able to get some quality bd'ing in ;)

I have a toddler too & she's 18mo so she keeps me pretty busy as well. I love yoga & go to classes at least 3x per week while mil watches dd. I try & keep busy with playdates & coffee dates too :)

So how are you keeping busy laural?

Suz which fertility app do you use?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-11-2011 - 12:38am
Maybe test twice a day to be sure and catch the surge. I did that the first couple of months just to be sure. Some women have a very short surge and can miss it all together by only testing once a day.

I use the What to Expect Fertility Tracker on my iPhone. It's been very accurate for me. I use the free version.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-11-2011 - 6:22am
I am working right now, so that keeps me semi busy. Other than that I have loads of RE's appointments, plus acupuncture. I'm going to try to spend some time with my SO's elderly grandparents this weekend. And of course I will be on here and be googling everything that's going on or possible new treatment/drug for IF that I hear about. Oh and I think I should get a massage and a pedicure. I just feel so much better in those stirrups when I have pretty toes.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-11-2011 - 7:32pm
Ooh! I love pedicures! I just got one a couple of weeks ago & my feet desperately needed it! When I told dh I was going I thought for sure he was gonna complain about it but surprisingly he was all for it - apparently during a recent bd session my nasty feet were rubbing up against him & he had to "go to his happy place!" He is such a big baby! Lol

I haven't tried acupuncture - how do you like it? It seems to be gaining a lot of popularity amongst ttc'ers as an alternative treatment...

I got my Internet cheapie opk's today. Still negative but I think I'll try another 1 tonight - I don't mind peeing 2x a day on the cheapies ;)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 7:24am

Everyone is quiet in here!

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 1:26pm
I just assumed you ladies were busy bd'ing over the weekend ;)

Laural that's awesome news!! I am so stoked for you & will send tonnes of positive energy your way!!! Sounds like things are falling into place nicely :)

As for when I'm gonna O, who knows?!? Lol I actually started another post where I ranted on & on about that very topic! Ah, venting is such a relief!!

Angela
Photobucket

Pages