Hi ladies-
How are you all doing this week?
Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Pages

Community Leader
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 1:31pm

Hello! I'm still nauseated and constipated! Nausea is possibly a little better and I pooped for the first time in a week yesterday, yey!

I had b/w done on Thurs and got results today, turns out I have a ferritin level of 37.9 which is low so I have to speak to Dr about that later in week (it's so much easier to arrange to speak to Dr on Fri coz I don't work that day and its so difficult to work it around work!) Anyone have any experience of this?

How are you Kathryn?

TTC #1 since Aug 09, m/c Oct 09.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 2:11pm
Well, I am officially 14 weeks. I feel tired and I've been getting headaches everyday. I move from Mass to Pa in 7 days! My computer has been broken so I haven't been able to catch up on how everyone is doing. But I did read that Kathryn felt the baby move! Best feeling EVER! So glad that you finally experienced it : )
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 2:37pm

Leila- I'm so over the pooing thing! It has been better for me since I started indulging in my chai lattes again. But, yesterday I felt soooo massive and I knew it was just the horrible pile up going on rather than baby bump. I did get some relief after dinner though, thank goodness!
I haven't ever heard of ferritin levels and their affect on ttc. KUP on what your doctor says!

Ashley- I feel you on the headaches. For a while there, it was every morning that I would wake up with a rager. Now, it's a little less frequent, but yesterday it felt like I had the worst hangover ever. One of those ones where when you bend over, it feels like your head is going to explode. Yuck.
And yes, I do think that I felt the little one move on Friday and then again on Saturday. I can't wait till I know for sure that it's her and not just my imagination!
7 days till the big move, huh? Crazy. We're going to have to move soon too and I'm definitely not looking forward to it. Good luck and hope all goes as smoothly as possible!

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 3:05pm

I'm still same-old, same-old. Which is good, right?!? I'm exhausted, and take a nap almost every day (getting ready to take one in just a minute!), constipated, and nauseated still. I tried weaning off Zofran -- THAT was a huge and horrible mistake! Won't be trying that again too soon -- I'm thinking I might have to get a refill on it. (I just accidently typed "relief" instead of "refill"! Freudian slip, huh?) The constipation is a tiny bit better, but not much.

I picked up my weaving loom today and learned to weave! I'm so excited! I already have about 10 inches of a scarf done, and I'm excited to keep working on it! :)

I hope everyone else has a good week! :)

Photobucket

BabyFruit Ticker

I'm pg with #4, with 5 1/2 losses along the way.

09/2003 -- chem pg.
10/2003 -- bfp with DS Noah (07/20/2004).
03/2005 -- chem pg.
04/2005 -- bfp with DD Catie (12/29/2005).
06/2008 -- chem pg.
07/2008 -- bfp with DS Drew (03/13/2009) and vanishing twin.
03/2010 -- bfp ending with m/c at 6 weeks.
05/2010 -- chem pg.
07/2010 -- bfp! Stick, Baby, Stick!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 5:01pm

Still nauseated and exhausted, with serious baby brain.

--Wendy
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 5:54pm
Thank you! I am not having anymore m/s, thank god! So the ride shouldn't be so bad. The only thing that is going to be a problem is my multiple trips to the bathroom. Plus, I am driving alone with my 3 and 4 yo. And they will also need potty stops. The part of Pa that we are moving to is only 5 hours from where I am. We do the trip 3-4 times a year, so we are all used to it.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 6:54pm

Hi everyone!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 8:09pm
Hi Everyone,
I just entered week 6 & I feel like I'm a ball of nerves. I had my first m/c at 6 weeks & 5 days, so I hope to feel better once we make it past that point. I have my first U/S on Wednesday. I'm nauseous nearly all the time, feeling lots of stretching/pulling in my uterus, my BBs are SO INCREDIBLY SORE, I'm exhausted all the time (I took a 2.5 hour nap today & could totally fall asleep again right now), I'm irritable & nearly always on the verge of tears...but, if all of this gets me a healthy baby, then it'll all be worth it. I'll keep you all posted on my U/S Wednesday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 8:29am

hi ladies...hope you are all well!

me...yea..anxiously awaiting my appointmnet tomorrow..seems like ive waited forever! not real sure how I feel..I think I should feel worse than I do..bbs kinda sore sometimes..no real nausea (im one of those who have never had it..even with my twins)...no headaches..so I worry and wonder! nothing i can do anyways..so i wait! praying for a great appt..please!

Community Leader
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 1:47pm

Amy- hope your appointment goes well tomoro, will you be gettin a scan? KUP!

I've started gettin some niggly pain in my right side, it's probably just ligament pain but I

Pages