QOTD 3/16

iVillage Member
QOTD 3/16
Wed, 03-16-2011 - 1:07pm
Do you like fast food... what's your favorite fast food place?

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-16-2011 - 1:12pm
Yes I like fast food, it may be safe to call me a fast food addict...

I don't know that I have one favorite. I guess I would say Whataburger but I don't live down south anymore :(

Up here... it USED to be Wendy's until they changed their salads and then their fries. Now, maybe Rally's. I don't really know! I like em all ;)

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-16-2011 - 1:27pm
Unfortunately yes. I really don't have one favorite fast food place. The only one I dislike is Wendy's. I ate there everyday in college, mainly bc I was so poor, so I guess I'm just burned out.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-16-2011 - 1:30pm
I love them al while I'm eating and hate them all when I'm done. Not just because I know I will only get fatter for having eaten there but also because I feel like absolute CRAP when I am through!

Right now I am on a BK fish sandwich kick. They are so good!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-16-2011 - 3:44pm
We're not big fast food people. We occasionally will eat at a place like Chipotle or Wendy's (mostly when we're on the road), but we don't often go many other places. BK doesn't offer gluten-free options and McD's only has a few things.

I will say, though, that we've been to McD's twice in the last two weeks for Shamrock Shakes, though. :) It's an early March tradition. :) They're SO bad for you, but SO yummy! LOL!

Outside of that, we don't do fast food often. Occasionally we'll go out to a sit-down family-style restaurant (because they have cheaper slow food), but most of the time I cook at home.
Photobucket Visit my Blog with
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-16-2011 - 4:08pm
Don't want to seem preachy, but I gave up fast food in the year 1999. By my definition anyway. I still eat at Subway, pizza places, even on very rare occasion at Steak & Shake. But I haven't eaten at McD, BK, DQ, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Checkers, etc... in all these yrs. I'm kinda a foodie and I don't really consider what those places serve as real or remotely healthy food. I don't like thier growing/farming/slaughtering practices either. If you like the way fast food tastes, don't watch the documentary "Supersize Me".
Chouli, 34; DH 45 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-17-2011 - 1:25am
I'm a picky eater, so I really like Subway and Moe's. (My sister hates eating out with me I'm always "not this, add that, and can you..." lol!)

Moe's is a fast-food, "Subway" style Mexican food place. I can get whole wheat tortillas, they make their tortilla chips there, and you tell them what you want on your burrito as you go (brown rice, black beans, chicken (cooked in full view of the customers), sour cream, pico, fresh chopped jalapenos, fresh chopped onion, YUM!).

I will eat at McDonald's for breakfast occasionally (sadly, I <3 their sausage biscuits). And I also used to like Wendy's but I haven't been eating there as much because I am REALLY TICKED off that they changed their salads up. Please go back to the regular salads!!!!! Whenever I get a wild hair for a chicken sandwich I go there.

If I still lived in the south I would probably have said Chick-Fil-A.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-17-2011 - 9:51am
OMG Moe's - I totally forgot about Qdoba (just like Moe's) I was a general manager at a Qdoba restaurant for a couple of years and I LOVED the food - I can't believe I forgot about them!!!

And Subway - yeah, I'm gonna have to change my favorite to Subway, wow, can't believe I forgot about them too... wth is wrong with me??