QOTD 3/28

iVillage Member
QOTD 3/28
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 10:21am

Question of the day 3/28...

pictures... are you a picture person? do you take lots of pictures? do you WISH you took lots of pictures? do you have pictures on your wall - boughten or taken? do you have pictures on shelves?

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 10:22am

I LOVE pictures - I wish I took more! I don't have any on my walls, but I did when we lived in Georgia, I just haven't done it yet here. I do have a few pictures on one shelf under the tv.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 10:29am
I have TONS of pictures, in my puter, in my camera and on my walls. Almost all of my pictures on my walls are pictures of people. Friends, family…some people have even said I have gone overboard with the pictures. I just don’t think there is a such thing! :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 11:02am

I love pictures too, but they are all on my computer.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 11:20am
Yes but I haven't always been. DH and made a decision to become picture people - thank FB. We carry the camera around when we go do things w/ friends so we can take pictures of it. We do have a family wall with about 20 different framed pictures in our entryway. I do have them on shelves too.
Chouli, 34; DH 45 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 1:10pm
I am definitely a picture person. I'm always disappointed when I forget to bring my camera to something that I could have gotten some great pictures at, or if I deliberately leave my camera at home because I know it's going to be a crazy zoo (like when we went to the science museum this weekend - I ended up holding a million and one things and a camera would have been just one more thing and I knew it, but wished I had brought my camera nonetheless because there was so much there that would have been cool to take pictures of).

We don't really have many photographs framed on our walls (although I do have some pictures that my grandma painted many, many years ago hanging on my walls). I do have photographs of my niece and nephews on my fridge and I have framed photos in a display cabinet in my living room. Most of my photos from the last 7-8 years are on my computer waiting to be made into photo albums.
Photobucket Visit my Blog with
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 1:03am
I have become more of a picture person since having my DD, and getting a smart phone. My problem is they are all trapped on my computer! 5 years of.marriage, and haven't yet made our wedding album.

S