First on TTC board, the Oct 2011 expecting now here in less than 4 months

iVillage Member
First on TTC board, the Oct 2011 expecting now here in less than 4 months
Wed, 03-16-2011 - 7:51pm

We unofficiialy started trying mid dec (well i stopped the pill mid december anyway) and got pregnant on my second cycle.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages

iVillage Member
So sorry for your loss :( I was also due in October :( My doctor also suggested waiting one cycle, and everyone has to do what's right for them. But, I did not wait. DH and I have not prevented pregnancy in any way. I wish you the best of luck for when you do start TTC again, and hope you get your sticky bfp real soon!
Me: Amy Married to Dh since 2002 Mommy to Donovan, Quinten, Lainey, angel baby 02/11
iVillage Member
welcome, I'm sorry for your loss. I think the general consensus is to wait until you've had the first cycle for different reasons. Most doctors will want you to wait so they can accurately date a pregnancy. Some say you need to wait for the first or you have risk of not producing a good lining and having back to back miscarriages - some disagree with this, but ask how many women this has happened to... and how many of them blame themselves for the second m/c because they didn't wait that one cycle.

Whatever you decide, you need to do what you feel is the best for you. I wish you luck and hope your stay here is short.