New Beginnings Roll Call 4/29/11

iVillage Member
New Beginnings Roll Call 4/29/11
Fri, 04-29-2011 - 9:06pm

Hey there everyone,

I know it's been a while, but we've got a great mix of veterans, new members, intermediate members and even grads on this board who are still here to offer support and advice. Let's do a quick roll call with history. This is NOT the cycle day roll call, rather a roll call to give a little history:

Your name

Miscarriages: how many and how long ago?

Where you are at in your journey: waiting to TTC, actively TTC, seeing an RE?, already pg and sticking around to support others in their journey?

Do you have kids? How many and how old?

Something fun about you: favorite food, pets, hobbies, favorite TV shows, books or movies (as examples)

Photobucket<

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-03-2011 - 9:25am

Name: Cat

Miscarriages : 1 on 1/15/10

I'm actively TTC #3. 1 year this month. Seeing RE for help and possibly upcoming surgery.

Kids : To DS 1/05 and 4/06

Something fun about me :

Well there is nothing fun about me right now. My life is consumed with school FT and work FT and keeping up with the housework and the boys. Hmmm.... fun little fact - I can say my ABC's backwards.

&nb
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 11:34am

Ooooh!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 12:36am

I've mainly just been stalking lately but I am majorly routing for all of you and I check in just about everyday!

Your name: Gina

Miscarriages: how many and how long ago?: 6 Miscarriages between October 2009 & December 2010

Where you are at in your journey: waiting to TTC, actively TTC, seeing an RE?, already pg and sticking around to support others in their journey? : almost 16 wks pg and sticking around to lend support and pray my but off for you guys!!

Do you have kids? How many and how old?: None yet, this will be our first.

Something fun about you: favorite food, pets, hobbies, favorite TV shows, books or movies (as examples): I never know how to answer this umm...I love to crochet and I'm obsessed with medical shows (drama and otherwise).

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 8:48pm

Your name: Kiwi

Miscarriages:Chemical Pregnancy May2010, (funny story is that i didnt even know i was pregnant. I made a GYN appt. for that week, she asked if i had gotten my period and i didnt so she made me take a test i was 5weeks, and a week later i was m/c). Then I stopped i guess, and got married august 9 2010, and we decided to TTC and we did the next month sept/oct. I had a missed m/c at 12weeks on Dec2010, and DnC the same day.

Where you are at in your journey: Im actively TTC. I had 2 cycles since dec2010 DnC, and was never really working for it...I was still kinda depressed about it, and have so much other sad things going on with my life...This cycle I am doing Baby Aspirin, Preseeed, and ofcourse taking my prenatals, as well as lifting my bum up into the air after BDing. Im feeling good about this one...

I have no bio kids...=( Which makes me sad because, they live with us fulltime, and i am prime caretaker of them, and they dont have much respect, and it's very exhausting to spend and waste so much time and energy on children who dont appreciate it...are tought not to by their BM, and in stead of focusing on me and enjoying life. Im takeing care of someone elses kids...I need my own...its 4 of them SD 9,15 and SS 9, 13.

Something fun ABOUT ME! I like to spend time alone...I love to write, and cook, I am very friendly. and have the craziest amount of GAS RIGHT NOW! Sorry for TMI. I feel like i can be sisterlike with you ladies because have something so huge in common...

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 8:37pm

Your name

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 6:11pm

Your name:

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 7:47am

Michelle

I have had two losses in Feb and Mar of 2010. They were especially hard because we had been TTC for over 4 years and got pg after thousands upon thousands of dollars and countless IUI's. It was terrible to finally get so close and then have it torn away from me like that. :(

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 7:16am
Sorry my phone has a mind of its own! Tons of fails in that last post!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 7:13am
Mindi

MC: 1 missed MC in November 2010

Where am I at in my journey: Cycle 7 post MC TTC. Temping and using OPKs.

Children: we have onee furbaby a yorkie named charlie

Something fun about me: Im a huge book nerd. I read anyone where from a book a day to a week depending on how busy we are. I just learned how to knit! Im going to donate what I make to my floor for the newborns.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 2:57am
Chouli
One m/c in August 2010. My baby boy had trisomy 13 and his heart stopped in the 8th week, but they didn't know until the 12th.
We have been actively TTC since DH's VR in June 2008. Have been with the same RE since February 2010. Right now I'm in IUI cycle #6.
I have two stepchildren. SD is 21, SS is 10.
Something fun - I used to be a performing bellydancer.
Chouli, 34; DH 45 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages