New here.......

iVillage Member
New here.......
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 8:13pm

Hi - I'm new here - had a natural miscarriage 12/10/12..........DH and I are still trying to decide when to try again. Lot's of mixed emotions for both of us.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 5:54pm

I don't think it's weird at all. We all deal and grieve in the way we know best. As for how far apart babies should be, it's just a personal preference for your family. I have a 10mo DS and we have been trying since he was 3mo (but just now got a cycle back to really try). So it's just whatever you feel comfortable with! 

Private message me if you'd like to join our TTCAM facebook group :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 2:31pm

Hi again - I have a 18 month old daughter, and I was about 8 weeks along. It was actually a surprise pregnancy, so I only knew a week or so before the miscarriage........my cycle is still kind of unpredictible because my daughter is still nursing at night and in the morning...........my emotions are so funny because I'm sad about the MC, but it's almost like I feel as if I'm not sad enough........is that weird? I didn't even know I was pregnant long enough to really attach myself to the idea of having another baby..........that's another discussion - my baby is so little, I'm not sure I'm ready for another one yet........any thoughts on how far apart babies should be? I feel like she needs me so much it would be terrible to have another baby now and take some of myself away from her? 

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 2:31pm

Hi again - I have a 18 month old daughter, and I was about 8 weeks along. It was actually a surprise pregnancy, so I only knew a week or so before the miscarriage........my cycle is still kind of unpredictible because my daughter is still nursing at night and in the morning...........my emotions are so funny because I'm sad about the MC, but it's almost like I feel as if I'm not sad enough........is that weird? I didn't even know I was pregnant long enough to really attach myself to the idea of having another baby..........that's another discussion - my baby is so little, I'm not sure I'm ready for another one yet........any thoughts on how far apart babies should be? I feel like she needs me so much it would be terrible to have another baby now and take some of myself away from her? 

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 11:14am

Hello, I'm so sorry for your loss and very glad you found our group. There are lots of supportive ladies here who know what you're going through. Please feel free to ask questions or vent or anything. Also private message me if you'd like.

Private message me if you'd like to join our TTCAM facebook group :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 10:36pm

I am very sorry for your loss. But am very happy that you have found us here! The support here has been amazing for me:) Do you have any other Live children? How far along were you? I have had 4 early losses and 1 late loss at 20 weeks hang in there and ask if you have questions.

~Jessica~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers