Not sure if I should be here yet or not...
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 10-05-2011 - 7:30pm|
I'm Jennifer (29), and I'm waiting on my 2nd m/c to happen. I went in for my 9 week appointment last Wednesday, and there was no heartbeat. We had seen the hb at 7wks 2days, so I was in complete shock. The baby was measuring within 2 days, and the yolk sac was not enlarged, so the dr double-checked on a newer machine, but no hb. I haven't started spotting or cramping yet. I have an appt on Friday, and I will probably request a d&c for next Tuesday. I have to leave on a business trip on the 17th, otherwise I would just wait for the m/c to happen naturally. With my first m/c, I never saw the hb, so this has been really hard on me. At first, I wasn't sure when I would want to get pg again, but now I know I don't want to wait too long. I have one DS (18 months) in between the m/c's.