WOW of the week is.... Barb! boyz0305

iVillage Member
WOW of the week is.... Barb! boyz0305
Wed, 10-13-2010 - 2:24pm

Our WOW for this week is... Barb/boyz0305!

Congratulations Barb, you've got the spotlight this week!

This is your chance to get to know her better and ask her lots of questions. Anything you can think of, funny or embarrassing or otherwise.... ask away!

NOTE:The "WOW" (Woman of the Week) is chosen completely at random. Contact Nicolehmom if you would like to be featured here in the future.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-15-2010 - 6:19am

Barb, here's another question for you: How long have you and DH been together? How did you meet?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-14-2010 - 9:51pm
Technically my commute is 22 miles which takes 35 minutes, but with any amount of traffic it can be up to an hour. Most days I leave early enough that it tkes about 40 minutes, But then I park in a shuttle lot and get shuttled into work.
I own a 2003 Chevy Impala. We paid for it with a loan from our home equity so I don't have a car payment, but my monthly payment to the LOC is part car. My DH also drives a Chevy Impala (2001) and his was paid for outright. Those are our only vehicles.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-14-2010 - 9:45pm
My biggest weakness, hmmm. I have alot of them. If it's a weakness in my character I would say it's that I seem to have problems finishing what I start. I still have to pull the blue tape off my kitchen walls and I don;t even want to tell you when I started painting.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-14-2010 - 9:40pm
Oh, you also asked me about books. To be honest, the last series of books I read was Harry Potter. I started reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, but I only finished one book. I really would like to read the other 2.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-14-2010 - 9:38pm
lol, I hate all household chores except vacuuming. Cleanign the bathroom annoys me just b/c I am the only one who does it. I don't mind washing the laundry, but folding and putting it away seem to be my weakness. I wish I was more organized. My house always seems cluttered.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-14-2010 - 9:36pm
I love everything about Fall (except teh knowledge that winter is looming). I love the crisp air, the leaves changing color, big cozy sweaters. And I love Halloween.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-14-2010 - 9:19am
Hi Barb,

How long is your commute to work?

What kind of vehicle do you put the most miles on?

How many vehicles do you have?

Are they all paid off, or are you making payments?