Did you listen to Dr on TTC post m/c
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 07-15-2010 - 10:06pm|
Im trying to decide if we should TTC this month or wait another month.
My OB said wait another cycle. I still dont have blood work back, Im guessing I need to call to get info.
I certainly dont want to jeopardize another pregnancy but my Dr also said 'do what I need to' like it was OK if I tried anyway wen I asked about waiting...
So did you listen to Dr or go ahead & try anyway?