Find a Conversation
|Tue, 08-21-2012 - 11:01pm|
After miscarriage #2 my RE is now recommending IUI. My DH and I are still debating on if this is something we want to do. The cost and the time are big factors. I just don't want more frustration and disappointments. I was set to be done at the 2 yr mark and I had a bfp. Now I'm slightly hopeful but overly emotional. So we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. So I have given us a deadline to decide before my next cycle starts, 2 1/2 weeks. Can you decide something like that in such a short period of time? I just wonder how much more I can put my family through.