Find a Conversation
|Thu, 07-29-2010 - 10:59am|
Okay. So wonky cycle last time. Wonky cycle this time. It's time to get some answers. I scheduled an appointment with an RE for next week. By then, I should know if I actually ovulated. If I didn't, great time for an appt w/ the RE. If I did, AF is due that same day, so I should know if I'm pregnant or not. If I'm not, great time to visit the RE. DH and I agreed we wouldn't do fertility meds, but I do want to be monitored to know what's going on.
I also have a preconception appt scheduled with a high risk OB. This practice can act as my primary OB once I do get pregnant (since I hate my primary OB/GYN and my peri from last time was just too busy). They can handle ITP, which I probably have although not completely confirmed yet, and my other high risk issues. They have 4 doctors so the wait shouldn't be bad.
I'm feeling much better about all this now that I have a plan for the next few weeks. Just had to get that out cause I was pretty bummed with my recent temps.