Find a Conversation
|Tue, 09-03-2013 - 4:17pm|
SHG is done. The RE said it looked good but I have to go back on the 13th for the full results and to discuss what the next step will be. Since we were just waiting to see if there were any polyps (sounds like a no) I'm going to cautiously hope that we'll be told to go ahead with TTC. FX!