William Alfred arrived July 12, 10:42 pm Our 3rd anniversary!

iVillage Member
William Alfred arrived July 12, 10:42 pm Our 3rd anniversary!
Sun, 07-17-2011 - 11:37pm

Hi ladies - longtimer here!

My little William made his entrance into the world on Tuesday, July 12 on our 3rd wedding anniversary at 10:42pm. He was 36 weeks 3 days and I was induced late on July 11th around 10 pm or so due to worsening pre-eclampsia and cholestasis of pregnancy. He had to go to the NICU shortly after birth because he wouldn't

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Community Leader
Wow Heather :) I can't believe your baby is here already.....but I do know time is flying by for us so it shouldn't be so surprising. Congrats on getting him here safely and for having a birth experience you are so happy with. I am sorry he has had a few problems - you must feel so proud to be pumping and working on getting the BF'ing going despite his issues.
Good luck on getting him home soon - and hugs to you mama,
Jasmine
p.s. Update again when you can please!
iVillage Member
Congrats on your little boy! Sounds like you've had a little bit of a rough ride but I hope your pumping and nursing works out and your LO comes home soon and healthy! Hope you're feeling better soon too.

Jeska
iVillage Member
I feel like you just announced your pregnancy! Amazing. I am glad things are looking good for you both. I hope everyone recovers well and that you get a nice restful start at home! Congrats!

Amanda

Mom to Talia (3)

expecting #2 on 1/11/11

iVillage Member
congratulations heather, so happy you've got your second baby after all those crazy temp charts an all that bding! also great news you had a positive birth. much love, natalie xx