Heather! (hsk1179)

iVillage Member
Heather! (hsk1179)
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 10:24am

I noticed that you have a pos opk today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 12:27pm

THANK YOU!!!!!! I am so excited! OPKs never worked that well for me but i got a definite test line that matches the control line. I even asked DH. I really hope this is it! I just randomly decided to take it too. I'm taking Vitex, EPO, Super B complex, prenatal, and 100mg B6. I hope it really happens! :) How are things with you? I've not been able to chart stalk in awhile so I need to go catch up....

Hoping for an O!
:)
Heather

Oh and we already did get busy today :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 8:15pm

Sunday

"O" M G guess what???? I got an even more positive opk today - the line was DARK! AND for the first time ever, I got a HIGH fertility reading on my CBEFM. I just started using it today after reprogramming it and having to wait a day before it would let me test. And I have major O pain, the likes of which I have not had since TTC my daughter. I'm feeling hopeful and excited! We have BDed lots :).

How are you doing? What's up with you? :) Check out my chart - I am just so proud to see those pluses! TIA!

Heather

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 7:48am
thats great news heather. baby dust to you and DH!
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 8:44am

Natalie-

Thanks soo much! I got another pos OPK and HIGH reading today. It will happen for you too! Trust me know the frustration. I didn't have AF for so long! I do hope I really O!! :) I saw your chart and it seems you have gotten CH, so goooooood luck and baby dust!!

((HUGS))
Heather

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 2:23pm

Heather,
Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! I've read from others that have fertility monitors that they don't always get a peak reading the first month that they use them, so if you don't see one, I wouldn't worry too much. Watch you catch that first egg!!!!

I'm great. I'm taking maca, and I think I really like it. My energy level is up, and my sex drive is through the roof. I feel like I'm going to o earlier this cycle- getting all my signs early. We'll see. I'm just so ready to be pregnant, already.... aren't we all?

Sunday

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 3:55pm
What is Maca and where would i find this miracle drug that increases your sex drive and gives you lots of energy? I was looking at some of you ladies charts and I am amazed at how often you BD!!! I would love to BD 1/3 as much as most of you! By the time DH gets home and I get the lo to bed it is all I can do to eat dinner and watch a show! Please give me advice about getting more BDing in and whether or not this maca supplement really is that helpful. I was going to start a separate thread but thought I would ask on this one since it was mentioned. I hope that's ok!
Thanks, Joni
good siggy

Fall Eli Sig
bookworm

Photobucket
good siggy