Is 39.2 good? New Clomid user..help pls

iVillage Member
Is 39.2 good? New Clomid user..help pls
Mon, 12-13-2004 - 1:59pm

Hi ladies,

I am on my first cycle of Clomid 50MG 3-7 and at CD21 my progesterone test was 39.2 is that good???? Does that mean I O'd?

I never did get a postive OPK, I would get one day a faint line, the next no line, the next a darker line to have no line the next day it did that for 2 weeks. If that is a good number and I did O. I have no idea what CD I did or when I can start HPT's. I have long cycles from 33 days to 41 days. I am so hoping it was between CD12-21 because that's when we BD'd so hopefully it worked. I never got EWCM so that worries me.

I had bad pain in my ovaries on CD9 and CD17, I don't know what that means?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dawn 40
CC#1
CD24
CD21 Progesterone level 39.2

Have an awesome day!!

Dawn 41, DH 35 / DD 23 years old

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-13-2004 - 4:36pm

I can't be sure, but I think 39.2 is a very good progesterone level.

Last month I had pain in my ovaries post-ovulation. My doctor had me get an early blood pregnancy test, because, he said, the ovaries can be very sensitive during the earliest days of pregnancy. I was negative, but I hope it's different for you.

JWP

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-16-2004 - 11:39am
Dawn with those numbers it does look like you did o. I'ts hard to say when to start testing because you didn't get any reading on the opk's. Since you felt some pain on cycle day 17 I would stick with 12-14 days after that. When on clomid I could tell whe I was ovulating by the pain in my ovaries. I always had more than on follicle release so I think this had something to do with it. As for the ewcm I have heard that in some women it is harder to tell because of the position of their uterus.
Good luck and I hope you get your positive this month
Hugs and baby dust
Cathie

Cathie

adopted our son from Guatemala

adoptioncaden.blogspot.co

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-22-2004 - 1:24am

Cathie,

I had a neg HPT on CD28 and 31 I am going to test Thursady AM, that is 14 days from my progesterone test. I am not feeling PG, no sore BBS, ect, have been sick to my tummy but my illness causes that so that isn't different. I sure wouldn't hate it as much if that was the reason I felt sick so much!
I keep thinking since I had no EWCM that it didn't have a chance. Time will tell.

How is the adoption going? I think that is so wonderful! Keep us posted!

Merry Christmas!

Dawn 40
CC#1 50MG 3-7
CD33
12-14 DPO?
Long cycles

Have an awesome day!!

Dawn 41, DH 35 / DD 23 years old