Find a Conversation
|Wed, 04-21-2010 - 1:16pm|
OK, so after two months of BCP, one month of Lupron shots and meds, my lining is finally ready! Today's U/S was excellent. So now the fun begins: the lab director will call me today or tomorrow with the first report -- either a thaw or fert report. I have 13 eggs on ice which need to be thawed first and then fertilillized. A 3day transfer will be Saturday or Sunday and a five day will be Monday or Tuesday. I think I would be happier with a five day, but I can relax if it happens on the weekend, so in that sense a 3d is better. For those of you who don't have to do any ART stuff, it just means that they will try to grow the embie outside the unterus for two more days if possible because this is more successful.
so for now, more drugs and waiting.....
I will let you know when I know -- and then the PPTs, finger crossing and butt clenching on my behalf can begin.