Find a Conversation
|Fri, 02-05-2010 - 1:24pm|
I could use some prayers, please. I am very blessed to have my first baby Alexander Jonathan who was 3 months old on February 2nd. I am now ready to start TTC again, however DH is refusing for now. Since I had the baby, he uses withdrawal method every time we have sex. Since I decided I don't like that method, we really are not having sex right now at all. DH is worried about finances since I am not working and he has large child support for his two daughters.
I would like to start trying right away so if we are able to conceive, the kids will be close in age. Also, I am 42 and a half and sooner is better than later, obviously.
Anyway, would appreciate any prayers on this issue for me...
Me, Lisa, 42, DH, Howard, 51
TTC #1 (for me, also have 2 DSD, ages 7 and 12) since 8/8/08 (wedding day)
Pg (Confirmed by Dr. on 3/11/2009)
Due date 11/7/2009 with a boy (Alex)