Update on our decision
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 09-21-2009 - 1:18am|
First of all, sorry I haven't been around much, we were away and I am having a hard time catching up to what has been going on! Busy place while I was away! Oh, and while I think of it, I will be gone again all next week, trying to get some renos done on our old house so we can finally get it listed.
Well, it has been interesting. I told DH what I was thinking, but he did not realize that I was serious in what I said. He also does not keep track of where I am at in a month and such, kind of leaves it all to me, lol! Anyway, he ended up talking me into continuing for awhile longer. Funny, since he isn't completely sure about having more and is basically just supporting me! So at the last minute I got the clomid and we are off on another month. BUT, I should have looked at the calendar a bit more closely. Here I am on CD 10 and DH is heading off for some sort of training tomorrow morning and won't be back until Thursday night! Argh! Oh well, we will do the best we can and hope that I ovulate either early or late! Lol! So, I guess for now we will continue on and take it just a month at a time.
Loving Mom to three