Well, is she or isn't she??
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 04-15-2004 - 11:27am|
I'm just frustrated, if it's going to start, start.... Because I travel for work, I've got to work things around the days I need to be in town for. I'm fortunate that my RE monitors me enough without me being in there everyday.. So I look at all the possible days based on if I start today, or tomorrow, or the next day... sorry, just venting.
Also, DH and I have to decide if we're going to do the injectibles again this month. It's going to run ~$1400 for meds because I'll be on 4 amps of Bravelle a day (insurance doesn't cover). I'm planning to discuss with RE what he thinks of my response this cycle to 150mg Clomid, I had 2 follicles... Better than I've been having.
There's always the lingering thought of IVF hanging out there.. my DH and I may have to have some deep discussions this weekend. We were really hoping that we wouldn't have to go there, insurance doesn't cover that either.
Anyway, just needed to get this out, thank for listening ladies...
GOd bless, and tons of baby dust to all,