Whats going on w/u this week? 1/25-1/31

iVillage Member
Whats going on w/u this week? 1/25-1/31
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 11:35am

Whats going on with you this week?

Traditionally, each week the CL posted this list and you would fill in where you are-the next person would copy and paste:
*~*~*~*~*~AF Showed (again)!~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~Waiting to Ovulate~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~2WW~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~1WW~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~Waiting For AF~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~Limbo Land (no AF but BFN, not TTC, waiting for tests...)~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~CRAZY MESSED UP CYCLE~*~*~*~*

I'm going to vary it a little bit, and just have you post a bit about what is going on with you and where you are in your cycle, etc. (of course, only if you choose)Not necessarily copying and pasting the list each time. I will start!

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 11:40am
This week I am waiting for AF. This is our second round of Clomid (100mg) and using the OV watch. I have felt alot of ov pain and twinges and I was so excited to think maybe I had a bean in there, but I couldn't wait any longer so on cd 25 I tested and got a BFN :( I know it was kinda early to test, but I really don't think I am pg, which is discouraging since I KNOW we bd'd at the right time. Guess my old egg just wasn't a keeper. UGH why can't my body be as young as my mind feels?!

Ironically at the beginning of last week, I was really questioning whether or not I wanted another baby-I just HATE morning sickness. Then with the disappointment of a BFN, I realized that yes, no matter how icky I feel, I want another baby.! I think one more month of Clomid, then a break for a couple of months.
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 12:58pm

---For the record, I hate it when I lose my LONG post----

I haven't been here for very long so here is a little back story. My AF's have always been irregular. Last Oct, she pulled a no-show. She was also MIA in Nov, so I did a round of Provera and she came back the end of Dec. This year it was a repeat, Oct, gone, Provera the first week of Dec. AF came the day after my last pill. This month I had massive cramping, but no blood to go with it, except the most microscopic bit when I wiped. WTH?!? Can I just have some normalcy with all this? We have no insurance, so I am not taking anything else, nor can I do anything else about all this. It is so frustrating having to wait to do anything. Well, I will be buying a basal thermometer, except I have no idea when I will be Oing now. Do I count this as AF, or do I take another round of Provera?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 2:27pm

Hi Gals:)

I am waiting for AF, due today.... Lot's of signs that she is coming along with two BFN's. It will be 1year of ttc this month and I will turn 40 next week. Yeah

src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=kalibratx4"><

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 6:18pm

Lesa:

I'm guessing the new people don't get the way this thread has worked in the past.

Susan L.

Robert Edward Xavier Lin - Born July 31, 2010 at 5:56AM, 6 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. He spent 2 weeks in the NICU but he's doing great now!
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 11:14am
Actually, I was hoping people would post more of a journal style update versus using the cut and paste form-it just seemed really impersonal to me and didn't give people much of an opportunity to "vent" or let us know what's going on. I like reading "stories" I guess.
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-28-2010 - 12:26am

Well,

Me: 45 ~ Fiance: 58, together since 12/04

1 Furbaby: Tia (Siamese)

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-29-2010 - 1:44pm

(response to Lisa) -- I wouldn't read too much into your temps if you did a trigger. That could really mess them up.

My report -- did third (and final) round of clomid with a trigger. Around 7DPO now. WE'LL SEE? -martha

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-29-2010 - 2:03pm

Martha,

Hope this third time around is the charm for you:)

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-29-2010 - 2:29pm

I'm going to vary it a little bit, and just have you post a bit about what is going on with you and where you are in your cycle, etc. (of course, only if you choose)Not necessarily copying and pasting the list each time. I will start!

I am; Waiting to Ovulate. I will start OV testing around the 1st and go from there.