Whats going on w/u this week? 2/1-2/14

iVillage Member
Whats going on w/u this week? 2/1-2/14
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 11:06am

Happy Valentines week! Let us know what is going on with you this week.

This week I am waiting for OV, which according to my handy ov watch, should occur on Friday or Saturday. So my dh and I are anxiously awaiting the day! Would be perfect to get pg on Valentines day! We are leaving for a trip on Saturday, so hopefully things will work out for us as far as timing goes.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-11-2010 - 3:02pm

Hi there,

I am patiently (HA!) biding my time (HA HA) in the 1WW. I think we did everything right this month (see ff chart below), and hopefully when I test (too early) on Valentine's Day we will get our BFP! I actually handled week 1 of the 2WW rather well, and didn't obsess too much, but now that I am 3 days away from testing, I am climbing the walls. Have any of you heard of implantation 5 DPO, or is that way too early?

GL and baby dust to you all!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/216577

Susie - Mom to Jessie and 3 furbabies

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Susie - Mom to Jessie

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-11-2010 - 5:27pm
Feeling nostalgic this week. I conceived right around Valentine's Day last year (maybe even on it). I remember it well, we BD'd five days in a row. I am still waiting for DH to decide if he will TTC #2. In the meantime, I am waiting to see if I get another AF. I have only had one since delivering Alex in November and I think I am due for another but I did not record when the last one was. So, if I get AF, I will get an OPK and see if I am able to ovulate after having a baby. Not sure?
Me, Lisa (42); DH, Howard (52);
DSD, Laura (13); DSD, Juliana (7); DS, Alexander (3 months)
Enjoying my #1 (born 11-2-2009 when I was 42),
Praying for DH to WANT to and TO START TTC #2 (#4 for him)
Me, Lisa (42); DH, Howard (52); DSD, Laura (13); DSD, Juliana (7); DS, Alexander (6 months) Enjoying my #1 (born 11-2-2009 when I was 42) BFP #2 4-15-10 MC 4-21-10
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 12:45pm

I am patiently waiting for FF to give give me my "O" crosshairs LOL I know I've "O"'d and I am guessing I am 3 dpo but its so frustrating to wait KWIM... I haven't charted for a few months but decided to chart this month to be sure we continued to Bd until I know "O" has passed. So I am hoping this will be the magical month of love :).....

and the 2 ww torture (I mean wait begins)

BTW Good luck Susie, hope you see that BFP for Valentines day!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=kalibratx4"><