Where do I go from here?
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 10-18-2009 - 7:28pm|
So you may have read about my whacked out temps this month from my previous thread. I'm attaching last month's chart and this month's chart so you can see the inconsistency.
Here are a few things to consider from last month:
1) FF predicted my ovulation wrong (obviously because there was no previous data). I was my most fertile three days earlier than it predicted, so we missed our window.
2) I never did get a + on the OPK, and I peed on it twice a day in afternoon and evening.
3) I DID experience middleschmirtz last month at the time I ovulated (detected by a temp spike, which is obvious on the chart).
4) My cycle was only 25 days in length. AF on 9/14 and again on 10/9. Both normal length and flow.
Things to consider this month:
1) I'm on CD 10, which is the day I ovulated last month.
2) My temps have been very inconsistent this month. Yes, I take my temp at same time every day with a new BBT thermometer (measures in Celsius, which is more accurate).
3) I did experience some sticky CM yesterday but none today, certainly not the consistency it needs to be. (The sperm would have to be made of STEEL to puncture through that sh*t!)
4) FF says today and the next two days are my most fertile but I tested - on OPK this afternoon, and my temps haven't dropped.
5) I'm not feeling "frisky," which is common for me during my most fertile time.
6) I've not seen any runny or EWCM.
Should we trust FF and start BDing now for the next 3-4 days? I try to time it as an every-other-day BD since DH is 54 years old and likely isn't as fertile as he once was. Should I just keep POAS with the OPKs and wait until I see a line?
I just don't know what to do at this point. I'm tired and am not in the mood, if you know what I mean. And trying to time this all perfectly when my fertility signs aren't clear is very frustrating and feels like a fruitless endeavor.
I would really appreciate some input.
Just turned 43 on 10/2/09.
TTC naturally, taking PNV, eating healthy, exercising and charting
Mother to a wonderful son, age 15 1/2