Find a Conversation
|Mon, 09-17-2012 - 2:02pm|
I like to make things difficult for myself....though I prefer to think of it as gathering all the information before making an informed decision.
I emailed my IVF clinic to ask why no birth control pills this cycle. Just my symptoms or over supression? I also asked if I went on bcps with THIS AF could I be at the beginning of the next uptime. Turns out its only because I said I had negative side effects (crying daily should be expected from IVF patients though, right? lol) and if I wanted to start birth control pills they'd put me at the begining of the November uptime!
So now I have to decide if I do the natural IUI or start bcps next cycle. AF hasn't arrived yet so I at least have a few days to decide.
I asked DH and he is as confused as me, He liked the idea of getting the chance to try IUI one more time but when I mentioned how CLOSE the period dates are that worries him too since he's used to nothing going as planned timing wise with our clinic. So he said it was up to me.
FYI period dates (meaning period must fall between these dates) is September 29th - October 25th. My AF is due anywhere from tomorrow to Saturday. Uptime is Nov 5th - December 21st. Cycling earlier in November MIGHT mean less chance of bad weather but it is Iowa so who knows. Clinic is a 45 minute drive in good weather.
Any thoughts or opinions??