April 15, 2013. :)

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
April 15, 2013. :)
Sat, 08-04-2012 - 8:51am

Good Saturday morning ladies. I had to take a group of college students river rafting yesterday at work. I wanted to test, but held out because of that trip. All day my mind was on possibly being pregnant, because of how good my chart was looking. The rafting trip was crazy and wild. I had no idea how physical it was going to be! I was really brave and did things I never imagined I would (like swimming in class 3 rapids!!). The students I took had a great time and today I'm super sore from rowing, swimming, and hiking. Not to mention falling and bumping my butt on a big rock - ouch! :smileyhappy:

I got home yesterday afternoon and couldn't resist the urge to POAS. Even though it was early (11DPO) and not first morning. I held for about 5 hours and POAS at 8:30 in the evening. And I saw my first pink line!!

DH didn't want to trust the pink line that was lighter than the control so we tested again this morning. Another FRER, with a darker line. Then a digital with that P word - "pregnant!"

None of it feels real or has sunk in AT ALL yet. I should be 3 weeks 5 days today and due on April 15th. I haven't felt ANY symptoms at all, I feel completely normal. I don't feel "pregnant" at all right now. DH says I should go to the bookstore today and treat myself to a baby book. Maybe that will make it real? :smileyhappy: I will call my doctor on Monday

ps I took pictures of all of my tests but can't figure out how to post them here.

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sat, 08-04-2012 - 12:30pm

Congratulations! I love white water rafting, my mom and I were going to go again this summer, but for obvious reasons had to postpone for another year or two. Don't worry about symptoms, they will kick in soon enough! H&H 9!!

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sat, 08-04-2012 - 12:31pm
OMG, E! I knew it!!! I'm so happy for you. H&H 9 months to you. BTW come visit me on the First time Pregnancy group...I just got announced as the new CL on that board! I'm jumping for joy for you, I'm so excited! Keep us posted on how you're doing!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sat, 08-04-2012 - 12:33pm

CONGRATULATIONS, Momma! I am so happy to see your name under the BFP section! A spring baby- that is so perfect! I agree with your DH, you should totally treat yourself to a pregnancy book. You'll start to have symptoms very soon! No more river rafting, lol, but it's worth it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-05-2012 - 12:49pm
I have the Mayo clinic guide as well. I love it! At least you got the rafting done just in time. I'd love to go but like many other things it is on hold. I had a trip to Noah's arc in the Wisconsin dells planned which is a huge water park. Needless to say I'd have been in the wave pool the whole time so we cancelled it for this year. So happy for you E!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 12:02pm
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!!

You can insert pictures into posts by using the little landscape icon on the post menu. Let me know if you can't find it.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 11:11am
Do you use a PC or Mac? I just found out that Apple has issues with trying to upload pictures, so you can't do it from an iPad. My guess is that a Mac might have the same issues, it's a guess!

What hosting site where you using? I like to use Photobucket myself, not sure if other sites give you HTML code for pictures.

If they give you the HTML code, when you create your post click on the HTML tab instead of Rich Text and paste the code there. After it's pasted, you can see how it looks by going back to the Rich Text tab. I hope this makes sense, if not, let me know.

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 4:12pm

This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats on your pink line :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 9:43pm

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!  Don't worry about no symptoms - enjoy it!  Mine did not really kick in until this past Monday (8w3d).  Happy and Healthy 9! :-)

Picture1