Lovers month - Check in here! February 2012

iVillage Member
Lovers month - Check in here! February 2012
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 3:36pm

Well then, you blink and the time flies by!

Well it's cupids month in 2012. Everyone check in here, let us know what you're up too and what your V-day plans are! Any great surprises for you SO?

Name/Location:
Where you at in your cycle:
How many cycles you've been TTC:

If you're a newbie and haven't joined the Newbie buddy group, jump on down there and saw hello! I'm sure you'll find that there are a lot of us out there that have answers to your questions!

Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 1:33pm
Name/Location- Heather/Mississippi

Where are you at in your cycle: CD 46 going to get a blood test today because my average cycles are 28-32 days but all BFN

How many cycles have you been TTC: this is numbe 12

No big plans for valentines day.. Probably just going out for an early dinner the weekend before

pillow.jpg love long distance image by karlifiles

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-04-2012 - 10:43am

Hi ladies! I am not so sure about VDay plans this year... It's on a Tuesday and DH has Monday's off so I am sure we will celebrate then with a nice dinner out. My 26th birthday is on the 17th so I get to have another lovefest just 3 days later! lol If I am estimating correctly, my birthday will be 12 DPO... what a freakin' FANTASTIC birthday gift THAT would be!

Name/Location: Ellen/ Elmira, NY
Where you at in your cycle:CD 15
How many cycles you've been TTC: This is #18 but #3 since some corrective surgery back in November...I have an appt with a RE at the end of Feb.

I am sending out tons and tons of Baby Dust to you all... We haven't had any BFP announcements in a while and I think this needs to be our month!:heart:

Ellen <3 Joey Lilypie - Personal picture

Pages