Luck O' The Irish - Check in here! March 2012

iVillage Member
Luck O' The Irish - Check in here! March 2012
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 2:22pm

I was hoping I could change the color of the subject, but I can't :( Sad day. LOL

Well everyone, we're into another month! March!! I can't believe it! We are having a winter storm here in Northern Utah, it looks a lot like Christmas over here LOL. I have Spring fever SO bad! I just want it to warm up all ready so I can bring out my bikini and sit in the hot tub at the gym! One day :)

So check in here, let us know what you're doing, what's new, what's old, what's bothering you..... Maybe we can help ;)

1. Name/Location
2. How long you been TTC
3. Any fun Spring plans? Spring is March 20th!!!

Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

iVillage Member

1. Name/Location
Shana / Utah
2. How long you been TTC
Many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many years....
3. Any fun Spring plans? Spring is March 20th!!!
CAN'T wait to do my spring cleaning! My garage is a mess, my poor dogs kennel is a mess, I still have weeds in my front yard that I was too lazy to get last summer/fall that are going to burn this spring :) and I have so much junk I need to go through at my house and donate to the DI. I can't wait for this weather to make up its mind and become warm and stay warm instead of doing Christmas every other week! 50 degrees on Monday! Warmer weather here we come!!!

Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

iVillage Member

1. Name/Location

Photobucket

iVillage Member

1. Name/Location

Ellen <3 Joey Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member

Kristin/VA

beginning cycle 14

spring plans: same as last spring... getting pregnant! LOL!

iVillage Member

iVillage Member

1. Name/Location- Katie/ Colorado

2. How long you been TTC- since April/May 2011 but only 7th cycle

3. Any fun Spring plans? Washing the rugs in the apartment (this is really fun to me since I like having a clean house), hopefully skiing some this spring since I have not been yet this year,

iVillage Member
1. Name/Location: Diane, MN

2. How long you been TTC: This is cycle 15. i'm 3DPO.

3. Any fun Spring plans? Spring is March 20th!!! I'm working to finish school this year, so i'll be taking 2 or 3 classes in addition to my full time job. we're in the beginning stages of house hunting (found a great one yesterday but need to rent/sell current home before we're ready to make an offer. i'm also looking for a new job. had a phone interview on friday, so i'm hoping that i'll have a new job by the time spring rolls around. doutful that i'll get the job (lacking background but i have other strenths, etc) but still hoping!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member

1. Name/Location: Rebekah/CA

2. How long you been TTC: Since January 2011; now on cycle 16

3. Any fun Spring plans? You know, I don't have a whole lot planned! We just signed a year lease on our apartment (we started with a 6-month lease, since J wasn't yet a permanent employee at his office when we moved in), so I need to spend some time making it a bit more home-like. Like, you know, actually hanging something on the walls. Otherwise, I need to start amping up my workouts so I'm ready to start marathon training in June.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

1. Rebecca/New Mexico

2. Officially TTC since Feb. so this is still the end of cycle 1 (no AF yet, but BFNs on hpts so far)

Picture1