New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!

iVillage Member
New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 2:39pm
You newbies are ripping it up! I love the messages and conversations your having! Keep it up :-) welcome to all the newest newbies :-) let us know where you're at and where you're from! 1. Name/location 2. What CD are you on? Anything special done this cycle? Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

Pages

iVillage Member

1. Name/location

Photobucket

iVillage Member

1. Name/location

iVillage Member
1. Carlene/Washington State 2. CD 39 3. Just taking Vitamins and using OPKs and trying to figure out what my body is doing LOL ;)
iVillage Member

1. Name/location

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member

GREAT NEWS!!! DH passed his test today!

Photobucket

iVillage Member

YAY!!!!!!! :) That is FABULOUS news Dina! :) Congratulations! :)

And I love that DH is teasing you about when you're pregnant! Because soon enough you will be! :) Thinking positive in 2012! ;)

I hope your happy news tonight is followed by much more happy news in this thread

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member
Awe thats great! Hope that he is able to get a job quickly :)
iVillage Member
Happy Thursday ladies! How are your weeks so far? Any Big plans for the weekend? Hope you are all having a great week!
iVillage Member

Doctor appointment went very well.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Well, I decided I would re-join even though DH and I won't officially be TTC again until my cycle starts back-sometime next month.

Amanda/27/Ohio

As some of you know, Dh and I started TTC in August and got pregnant our first cycle, then had a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks at the end of September.

Then, once my cycle returned in November, we started TTC again, and got pregnant. I went to the Dr on Friday for a requested sonogram due to my previous loss. I was 8 weeks;5 days. Well, we saw the baby, but no heart beat. The baby only measured 8 weeks;2 days, which I've heard is normal for the sonogram to be off a little from your EDD

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages