New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!

iVillage Member
New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 2:39pm
You newbies are ripping it up! I love the messages and conversations your having! Keep it up :-) welcome to all the newest newbies :-) let us know where you're at and where you're from! 1. Name/location 2. What CD are you on? Anything special done this cycle? Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

Pages

iVillage Member
You girls are so good about going out and exercising. I've been horrible for about the past week and a half and all I want to do is eat! I am in turn making myself miserable since I feel all bloated and awful! The plan is to work out after I get done checking the message boards today:)
I finished my last day of work at my old job. It was very bittersweet and I am not very excited about the new job. It just left me with a funny feeling in my gut and I felt really weird and scared cleaning out my locker and mailbox. I still feel the same way today, don't know if it's the book I'm reading that has me on pins and needles. It's not a happy book but it's so good. I'm now on the 2nd in the Hunger Games series and it's a little on the depressing side...probably not what I need right now. Spent some time with DH today which was nice. I'm hoping the endorphins from working out will help me.
So FF said I finally O'd. I'm not thrilled with how things are going this month, but I am trying to not care about it. I never did get a positive OPK, and I'm for sure this month since I used digitals. Like my doctor said, I am at least getting some LH, but not a true surge. We talked about it at my appointment that I was not for sure getting positives, but that they fade in. My temp didn't jump like usual either. I went from 97.2 range to 97.6 range, and I'm usually around 97.9 after O. DH thinks I'm being dramatic about the whole thing.
Well I'm off to exercise, I need to improve my mood. I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll let everyone know how the first day of the new job goes on Monday:)

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Well I did a TERRIBLE job taking a break from my chart and the boards! I barely made it two days, lol. Oh well. I entered some data into my chart tonight and now I'm crazy confused. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38bca8

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member

I'm keeping up reading the posts... just not as good at responding quite yet. I guess, still dealing with the loss again and nervous about the test results that should be in by the end of the month.

On a side note: I'm going to try to start exercising again tomorrow and get in a good routine, eating better, and the biggest thing DYE my hair. I guess that's one good thing that came out of this not having a zebra head.

Anyway, I also just wanted to say that I read the first book of the hunger games a week ago and loved it, so I bought the other two Friday and of course since I stayed on the couch all weekend healing- I read them. And.. of course since I read them all fairely quickly and close together, I've been dreaming about them every since. It's my new favorite book!

Take care ladies and I wish you all luck! Again, I'll keep reading and post from time to time. Definitely let you know when/if I hear something.

Amanda

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member

Girls I am sooooo frustrated. :( I thought charting was so easy until this week! I wanted to O on CD17 like the last two months. But FF said CD11 at first, and then switched it to CD15. So I'm either 4 or 7DPO! So frustrating because our BDing would have been AWESOME for a CD17 O! :(

I just removed all of my CM information from FF and it switched O back to CD11 based on my temperatures alone. Now I don't know WHAT to think! I'm so worried about interpreting my CM wrong! Did I screw this all up or what?

And how many freaking DPO am I??? Ugh.

My chart : http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38bca8

iVillage Member

Hope I'm allowed to poke my non-newbie head in here ...It's so frustrating when charting gets confusing!

Honestly, based on the CM you had on your chart when I looked at it earlier, and the temps you have now, I would guess that you did not O on CD 11. If I recall correctly, you were still getting fertile CM for several days after that, and CM typically dries up quite quickly after O. I'd give it a couple more days (which I know is not what you want to hear!), and see--it may be that you are about to see that temperature spike (which would line up with your CM + when O usually happens for you.) I just don't see a clear biphasic pattern at this point, and the temps you've had the last several days aren't where your post-O temps usually are.

Are you having any other symptoms that might be a clue? I see you have some cramping on your chart yesterday and today, which also makes me wonder if O just happened yesterday or is happening today. It varies cycle to cycle for me, but some months it's abundantly clear when I O based on other symptoms, like super-sore breasts during and/or right after O.

Are you checking cervical position at all? That's another thing I find helpful when my chart isn't super-clear--there's a pretty dramatic difference in position and texture just before and just after O.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Permission granted non-newbie. ;)

No, seriously, thanks so much for chiming in. Your experience and wisdom are greatly appreciated. I hope

iVillage Member

Amanda - just wanted to say I'm sorry I jumped over your last post before with my selfish charting obsession! I hope your healing is going well and we all understand if you're

iVillage Member
E, I'm sorry you feel like a crazy person! That's kinda how I've been feeling as well. I'm not so temping obsessed at this point but I'm just trying not to be stressed with everything going on in my life. I just feel way to emotional about everything and I think DH is sick of me crying over everything! I do think the new job is helping. It's nice to be learning and not have to have everything on my shoulders at work. It was a great week and I felt much relief thankfully....now if my DH would only do his SA!

AF is due any day now probably. I started spotting late Wednesday night and my temp dropped this morning. I'm actually very indifferent about it since I just wasn't putting much hope on a BFP this month. I hope everyone else has a better month! Hang in there girls, I know there are a few of you not having the greatest month!

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Sorry about AF (I'm never really happy to see her) Dina. I'm glad you're pretty at peace with it though. Hopefully DH gets off his butt and gets the SA done and you can get on Clomid ASAP. I'm also sorry January has decided to SUCK for most of us. What's up with that? I feel emotional lately too, blah. :(

AFM - I haven't really obsessed over my chart today. Or my lack of symptoms. DH and I both got paid today and we're having a lot of stress and worry over our finances. Now doesn't seem like the greatest time to get pregnant, but things don't seem like they will ever improve either. Blahhhh :( It's just a bad day, things will start looking up again soon. My temp did go up today, but nothing exciting or out of the ordinary, and it's still super early (6DPO) so there's not much to read into anyways!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I have to grocery shop after work this evening, then I go to an all day training for a volunteer opportunity on Saturday, then Sunday I work two shifts of my second job that will take up my whole day (830-1230 and 3-9). Then back to work here again on Monday *sigh*

iVillage Member

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been mostly MIA this week. I've been checking in on all of you, just haven't had time to put together my thoughts for a post.

I'm sorry it seems like things aren't going well this month. January typically feels like a blah month to me, so I'm just glad not to be too down in the dumps. My guy and I did get in a big argument on Monday night. A big deal for us because we never really fight. I must admit it was me-induced; I had a nuclear meltdown because his mom has been visiting for the holidays and she just... extended... her... stay. Again. But the good news is that it looks like there's finally light at the end of the tunnel, she will be leaving soon (please lord let it happen quickly) and the really good news is that after we worked through the argument we both reaffirmed how much we want to have a baby. Even if timing or circumstances or finances never seem exactly perfect, we're both still really hoping it happens. Anyway. Fights are always scary, but I think we're coming out of it well.

Still swamped with work, so I'll likely be trying to unbury myself all weekend. Oh, but as for TTC-- (almost forgot, sheesh!) -- I've been temping and my chart looks so crazy. I did a chart overlay with last months and it's like this month's is the exact opposite -- it zigs everywhere that last month's zagged. I decided to try OPKs this month too, to help predict and then the chart to confirm O. Just used the first one today (CD13). Negative, as expected, but it feels like I'm being proactive which makes me feel good. You know how it is... any little thing we can do to feel a little more in control of this process.

Anyway, that's it for me. Sorry for the long-winded update! Hope things start looking up for everyone soon. E, I don't know... maybe I'm overly optimistic but I'm feeling good for you.

Pages