New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!

iVillage Member
New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 2:39pm
You newbies are ripping it up! I love the messages and conversations your having! Keep it up :-) welcome to all the newest newbies :-) let us know where you're at and where you're from! 1. Name/location 2. What CD are you on? Anything special done this cycle? Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

Pages

iVillage Member

(((April))) Sorry that January is a little rough for you too. That argument and the situation that caused it doesn't sound great. :( I really understand that kind of shaky feeling post-argument, even after things are fully resolved. It will pass. I'm glad you've confirmed how much you guys want a baby, that's very sweet. :) I know from personal experiences that circumstances and finances (ugh!) will never be perfect! But I know we want to have children together so we just have to push forward and hope everything works itself out!

Can I see your chart? I remember last month my chart did exactly the opposite of what I wanted it to! It did a stairstep pattern down during my whole LP, instead of going up and up like a dream chart should. It was depressing. When I chart overlay though, my individual charts do seem to have an overall

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member

E-- I would love it if you'd take a look at my chart, especially since I just got a + OPK. Total shocker. I wasn't expecting it until maybe tomorrow or even monday, just based on when I O'd last month. I'm wondering if we should do it tonight or hold out for tomorrow night (we're only going to get the opportunity one or the other, not both nights). I don't feel like my CM is eggwhite yet, and not a super amount of it either so I'm kind of thinking wait one more day and hope I'm not too late. What do you think?

Here's the link:

iVillage Member

E -- BTW, can I see your chart again too?

iVillage Member

Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38bca8

I looked at your chart.

iVillage Member

April I'm glad you got a positive OPK!

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Thanks for the responses!

E - I think your chart looks great! And, gee, don't I remember someone worrying about O'ing too early...

iVillage Member

Happy Monday girls!

Dina, sorry about AF. :( Good luck with the SA situation and getting clomid started. How's your new job going??

April - your timing sounds pretty good to me! I guess we'll find out for sure in roughly 2 weeks. I like your attitude about collecting information on your cycles. It's true, our current cycles might end up being a bust, but we will be better equipped for more info for the next cycle! I think along the same lines with my charting. The more charts I have, the better .... although ummm, can one be a PG chart eventually? lol ;)

AFM - I am pooped today and it's not even noon. I worked a lot this weekend at my 2nd job so I never really got to rest. I also woke up at 345 this am! Ugh. I had to temp early, because I knew I wouldn't get a solid three hours of sleep before my usual test time at 540 am. Soooo sleeeeepy.

My temp dropped today (at 9dpo). I knew it was going to happen because my temp has dropped on 9DPO the last two cycles as well. Eerie how I knew it was coming. Any thoughts on that? On one cycle it dropped on 9, went back up on 10 and 11 only to start dropping again on 12. Both times it dropped on 9DPO I ended up with an eventual BFN/AF anyways ... so now I'm feeling negative and convinced since it dropped on 9DPO again this cycle, BFN/AF is inevitable this time too. Thoughts? My chart just doesn't look like the pretty pregnancy charts you see online on FF, where things just keep going up and up and up! :( So I'm confused as to why you girls keep telling me my charts look good, lol. Are you seeing something I'm not? ;) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38bca8

iVillage Member

E- I think we're just not quite as worried about each dip in the chart -- I still think your big picture looks good. Even the day 9 drop didn't go below the coverline. From what I understand, that's still alright. I've read that those dips happen with fluctuations in your hormones at various points in your cycle. As one is ebbing and another is flowing, or whatever. So your day 9 dip may be a totally typical thing that you'd see on any month, even with a BFP. Only time will tell :)

iVillage Member
E, don't worry about you dip this morning. Temps aren't perfect and there are tons of horrible looking charts that end up with a BFP! Plus, you said yourself that you temped early, that means who knows how accurate it really is. Don't get mad at your chart, it's just a chart. Really the big point of charting is so you know when you O'd and that you can confirm O. A lot of girls only temp until O and then stop until AF comes so they aren't feeling crazy in the 2WW. As for feeling symptoms, a lot of girls don't feel anything until after their BFP. Don't stress on the symptoms, especially since pre AF symptoms are the same as early Pg symptoms.

April, I'm glad you were able to BD at the right time. FX'd that it's a good month for you!

AFM, DH had the SA to the lab this morning at 7AM right when the lab opened! I'm so glad that he got it done finally. I have a call out to my doctor to ask about how long for results and to see if I'd be able to start on the Clomid even if the results aren't back yet. Not really sure what they'll say to that. I feel bad that we got the SA done at the last possible minute since I'll be CD 5 tomorrow....but can't be helped. If I have to wait until next cycle, then I wait. I'll keep doing what I'm doing I guess.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Dina -- Yay! So glad dh finally did the SA. I know how frustrating it must have been to wait for him to do one little thing, considering how much you do each month in the ttc efforts. Now you just have to give him a big smooch to reward that good behavior. Classical conditioning :)

AFM -- Boo! I didn't get a temp rise this morning. I really thought I would, but I guess I still haven't O'd, even though I had a + opk two days ago and a - opk yesterday. Very confusing. My thought is that maybe I didn't hold it long enough yesterday before testing (only 2 hours -- I just couldn't hold it any longer!) So I guess I'll probably get a temp rise tomorrow, which means my timing was not nearly as good as I thought. Big BOO! Sigh. Better luck next month.

Pages