New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!

iVillage Member
New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 2:39pm
You newbies are ripping it up! I love the messages and conversations your having! Keep it up :-) welcome to all the newest newbies :-) let us know where you're at and where you're from! 1. Name/location 2. What CD are you on? Anything special done this cycle? Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

Pages

iVillage Member

Hey Carlene - so happy to hear you finally have an appointment! I hope you get some answers and get to feeling better real soon.

AFM - myself and another co-worker got to go to a training session all day yesterday. It was so nice to be out of the office! I feel refreshed! :)

In other news .... my temp is still up at 13 DPO. 8-)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member

E - Are you going to POAS tomorrow morning??? You HAVE to. Do it for me. I'm dying over here.

Seriously, though. That chart is looking very promising!

iVillage Member

LOL, I'm too afraid too!!!! The past BFN's have scarred me! And we only have 1 cheapy test left, theothers are the expensive digital ones! I don't think I could handle seeing "not pregnant"

I really want to and really don't want

iVillage Member

Well my temp dropped a little this morning. It's still above coverline, but I have no idea if that matters at all? Anyone? I'm thinking it probably doesn't matter.

Anyways, we tested this morning, BFN again. *SAD* :( Thinking I'm 99% out .... wah.

iVillage Member

Disappointing to get a BFN and terribly hard to stay in limbo like that, but don't count yourself out yet!!!

iVillage Member

Sorry I've been so absent girls!

Carlene, I'm so glad you finally got your doctor to listen and schedule an appointment.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Dina - congrats and best wishes on your first (and hopefully ONLY) medicated cycle! :) So exciting! :) Your comment about me being well-informed made me giggle. I guess that is how I do things. I over-research and obsess and really jump in full force. I'll try to relax a little more this cycle, I guess there's really not a need to add anything else to our trying adventures just yet. I'm so happy your new job

iVillage Member

oh and I forgot to mention one very important thing - NO MORE EARLY TESTING!!! We tortured ourselves this cycle and wasted 4 tests, ugh. No more of that. With charting there really isn't any reason to test early. So at the very earlies we are allowed to POAS

iVillage Member

E - you have a great attitude and it sounds like dh is really on this ride with you, so that's great. Sorry that it looks like af will be coming. That gets a big BOO. But I'll be rooting for you again next month.

iVillage Member
E, I'm sorry you are expecting AF tomorrow:( Have you thought about putting a link on your signature for FF? Just suggesting it, since you put links to your chart frequently. I didn't know if it would be easier...plus I'm a chart stalker! It's good that you're working on the weight loss and cutting back on coffee. I've really gotten bad about the caffeine thing. I was so good for so long and I figured at this point it's not really what's causing me to not get pg, so I went back to normal. I think I've been trying long enough that I was tired of limiting myself and taking away one of the things I enjoyed. I will for sure cut back once I'm pg, but I'm back to my 2 cups per day...no more half caf for me!

Photobucket

Pages