New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!

iVillage Member
New, new, Newbie's TTC #1 - January - A new year 2012!
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 2:39pm
You newbies are ripping it up! I love the messages and conversations your having! Keep it up :-) welcome to all the newest newbies :-) let us know where you're at and where you're from! 1. Name/location 2. What CD are you on? Anything special done this cycle? Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

Pages

iVillage Member

Thanks for the ticker reminder DIna, I've been meaning to do that for a long time! Should be all fixed now. I love to chart stalk too! ;)

Still no AF yet, grrr. Wish she'd hurry up and get going already. DH has decided I'm pregnant since AF is not here yet and I don't have cramps. Even though my chart clearly shows otherwise. So now he also thinks charting is crap, I don't know how to properly take my temperature, and my thermometer is probably broken anyways. Oh! And every pregnancy test we've ever peed on is a dud. He's calling it "positive thinking" lol

Have a good Monday everyone!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member

AF finally showed after I got to work this morning. Starting to feel all crampy and gross, ugh. Why couldn't she have started yesterday when I had the whole day off to lay around on the couch?

Happy to be officially on cycle 4 now.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member

I just wanted to update you girls about my results... I got them in a week ago and...

I'm in the 20% of all pregnancies that have a "fluke' miscarriage with no reasons behind it. Our doctor said sometimes it just happens even with women who have had 2 kids may go on to have a couple of miscarriages. I figured I got mine out of the way, so now onto healthy pregnancies, lol.

He said even if it keeps happening not to give up because we're both healthy and young (I'm 27- 28 in July and DH turns 30 in a week). Normally they would be able to tell the sex with the testing, but our baby had an extra chromosome XXY. Dr. said that if I continued to carry it, I would have naturally ended up miscarrying anyway and that he was surprised it had developed where it had- that's comforting... NOT! Good thing is they're going to monitor me more closely during my 1st trimester next time.

I never really bled too bad from the D & C, it was more of like when you're coming off your period for a couple of day into spotting for 10 days. I did have period type cramps and the worst day for bleeding and cramps was the day I went back to work because I went from being on the couch all weekend to standing on my feet all day.

Since I spotted for so long the doctor said we have to wait two cycles because people generally start AF 3-4 weeks after D & C (It's been three weeks this week, so hopefully anyday), but that also means we're not TTC until March's AF (so possibly April- depending on when I start). The earliest we can have a baby at this point (if we get pregnant right away again like the past two times) is December. It'll probably be more like Jan 2013. DH and I briefly talked about waiting a couple of more months to avoid the winter months, but I really don't want to postpone it anymore.

I hope the rest of you are doing well. Dina, GL with the Clomid this cycle and E I hope you get your BFP soon! While I hope everyone has early 2012 BFP, I also hope I am not the only newbie around here still in March (especially since I've been on here since July).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member

Hey Ladies!

iVillage Member
Amanda, I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Sorry that you have to wait so long to get back to TTC. It's hard to wait, DH made me wait months until we got our house before he would consent to TTC. I was ready since we got married. Don't worry about there being newbies around...I've been here almost a year and people come and go, I just hope you can not stay too long after you start TTC again:)

Carlene, GL with your appointment today! I hope everything goes well and she has some answers for you as to what is going on. I hope you can get back to TTC soon and not be stuck in limbo land!

AFM, I'm hoping to BD lots in the next week. I'm hoping the Clomid works this cycle, but not being overly optimistic with it. I know that it's not a miracle treatment and that it still may take some dosage adjustments or a few months for it to show any results. I just hope I can get my BFP soon!

Hope everyone's having a great hump day! I work this weekend Friday, Sat, Sun, so don't expect me to post much. I'm working 12 hours all three days and have been getting out really late from work with their paper charting :( That's ok, my paycheck will look great :)

Photobucket

Pages