Ringing in the New Year! Happy 2012! Check in here

iVillage Member
Ringing in the New Year! Happy 2012! Check in here
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 12:06pm
Happy new year ladies! I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable time bringing in the new year. Newbies and those sticking around check in here! Let us know how you're doing and what your goals for 2012 are! Looking forward to finding new friends :-) 1. Name/Location 2. What CD are you on? 3. Any medications for this cycle or upcoming cycle? 4. Tell us one of your New Years Resolutions. Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

Pages

iVillage Member
1. Name/Location : Shana/ Utah 2. What CD are you on? 11, I have a follicle check in Thursday and trigger and IUI shortly after. 3. Any medications for this cycle or upcoming cycle? 200mgs of clomid and 1000mgs of metformin FX 4. Tell us one of your New Years Resolutions. I am going to stop drinking Pepsi an dr pepper. It's going to be a tough one but I know I can do it!! GL ladies! Loves

Photobucket <a href="http://me

iVillage Member

1. Name/Location

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Hello ladies! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having a great 2012.

1. April/California

2. I'm on CD22 today, I think 5 or 6 dpo.

3. No meds. I just started ttc, so I'm just trying to get used to temping and charting.

4. My big goal is to be more productive in the new year, but I haven't set any specific goals yet. :)

iVillage Member
1. Carlene/Washington 2. I am on CD 39 3. I am just taking Vitamins 4. I am hoping to be healthier and cut back on Coffee :)
iVillage Member

Happy New Year, everyone!

1. Name/Location Rebekah/CA

2. What CD are you on? CD 19, 2 DPO

3. Any medications for this cycle or upcoming cycle? No, but I'm getting my first round of bloodwork done next week, and J is calling tomorrow to schedule the SA, so hopefully by the end of the month we'll know a bit more about what's going on.

4. Tell us one of your New Years Resolutions. My goals for 2012 are sort of weird, because several of them are athletic in nature (running my first full marathon, setting a new personal best 5k time, doing an Olympic-distance triathlon), and will be therefore put on hold if I get pregnant. Those ones aside, two of my goals are to read 15 books, including 2 in Spanish, and to blog twice a week.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

iVillage Member
Checking in as a newbie!
iVillage Member

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Hello Everyone!

iVillage Member

1. Name/Location- Katie/ CO

2. What CD are you on? CD 19 of 35

3. Any medications for this cycle or upcoming cycle? I am trying raspberry leaf tea this cycle, and the normal prenatal and krill oil

4. Tell us one of your New Years Resolutions. To work out 4 times a week instead of the 3 plus 30 minute walks everyday like i have been doing.

Pages