Baby Lucy 4.28.2010

iVillage Member
Baby Lucy 4.28.2010
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 5:22am

Lucy is a week old today (or yesterday, rather)! Sorry this has taken me so long to post...we haven't been home a week yet and my mom has been here with me until today.

I went into labor Sunday morning (4/25) and after 4 days of start/stop labor, Cervadil, Pitocin, and a crappy epidural, Lucy was delivered via c-section on Wednesday (4/28)...it was the best thing ever to hear her sweet and very loud cry after such a long few days. DH was amazing the entire time.

She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces, was 21 inches long, and has a head full of dark hair. She looks exactly like DH.

She's beautiful :) And so sweet. She's nursing good except for some latch problems that are making my nipples crack and bleed.

I'm working on a long version of my birth story, but she's asleep now, so I'm going to take advantage of it!!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 3:06pm

Heather,

Congratulations on little Lucy. She is just precious :)

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2010 - 8:49pm

Congratulations mama! Glad to hear baby Lucy arrived safe and sound. I'd been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Can't wait to hear the full story and see some pics of your dark-haired beauty!

Oh and have someone get you some Lansinoh cream - it saved my life those first few weeks!

(((hugs)))

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-10-2010 - 9:12pm
I'm so behind on these posts, so I apologize for my late reply.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages