bad news too
Find a Conversation
|Sat, 01-16-2010 - 10:43am|
Fede is on the NICU again. He has been with a colic all week, but friday night he had a fever and I freaked out and went to the ER. From there to the NICU.
So far everythign points to an intestinal infection. But we are still waiting for test results. He is on strong antibiotics and painkillers, and seems to be doing better, but there is still some waiting to do.
This time its different than the jaundice... This time I'm very, very scared. Besides to see your baby all connected to tubes and machines is horrible. I can't even breastfeed him this time, because they have him in "gastric rest", and are feeding him through the IV line...
I really need your support friends, even if it is to chat about other things and keep me sane. In fact I've been trying to post so I keep my mind occupied...
Anyways, In an hour I can go to visit him, I'll keep you posted.