QOTW 10/24 What's your biggest pet peeve?

iVillage Member
QOTW 10/24 What's your biggest pet peeve?
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 8:54am

We all have something that drives us crazy. What is it?

by sara photo sigbysara.jpg
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 10:14am
Of course there are a ton of things. But the one that lately drives me crazy are some shows on Disney Junior.... Fede loves, and I mean LOVES them for the songs, so I usually have the channel on most of the day... Of course the kid runs and dances to the songs, and then leaves, leaving me with those annoying high pitched voices and DUMB stories.... Some shows are ok, and I even enjoy them, but others.....Seriously, I think most of them underestimate the kid's intelligence!!!!!!!!! A little more and I'll start having Mickey Mouse nightmares...

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 12:07pm
Stupid people. Hands down. Espeically people that act stupid on purpose.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 12:24pm
Right now its people (mainly my parents!) constantly asking if "How are you feeling today? Is anything happening yet?" "Are you having contractions? Are they painful?" And then say "Natalie hurry up!" followed by "oh, well she'll be here when she's ready, you still have x days left until your due date."

Today my mom called while I was taking my dog for a walk, so I called her back when I got home. Her first question to me is, "Is it time? Are you ok?" because I returned her phone call! Ugh!

The last couple of weeks have been frustrating enough - I am already plenty anxious/excited about Natalie's arrival....I don't need more "pressure" about when Natalie will arrive!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 12:28pm
I totally agree Kate!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 10:49pm

It's a pretty close race between tailgaters on the freeway and people who talk in movie theaters.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-26-2011 - 4:37pm
Among other things..
1. When people give the details of their illnesses on Facebook
2. When my husband leaves the dishwasher open. No one does that!!!
3. Cigarette smoke

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-26-2011 - 4:58pm
Mari--Those shows are terrible! On our honeymoon, the cabin had a 13 inch tv, and all Sean wanted to watch was the disney channel. Oy.

Kate--Yeah, those stupid people are pretty bad.

Bridget--And it's even worse that once she's here, they'll be calling asking if she's hitting milestones yet, or if you're feeding her right, or... ;)

Andi--boo to both! I hate bad drivers!

Erica--I thought it was bad when Sean left the kitchen cabinets open. But the dishwasher??
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-26-2011 - 5:00pm
I really hate when people have something to say to every.single.thing. There's a mom in my PG who gives advice for everything, including vent threads. Today I asked if I was the only one still experiencing crazy hair loss, and she told me to eat some eggs. Crazy.
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-27-2011 - 9:07am

LOL!!! My MIL is just like that!! Advice for everything!!!!

Just yesterday she was telling me how I should be potty training Fede (she insists she potty trained all her kids right after they turned one, beats me how she did that!)

Photobucket