Summer To-Do List?
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 07-08-2010 - 12:30pm|
Seriously?! The Summer is 1/2 way over already! Where has the time gone? A friend of mine gave me a really good idea to write a Summer To-Do list to stay motivated! Will you join me?! We can stay motivated together!
My Summer To Do List
- Host fabulous 4th of July Party (i love starting a to do list with an easy check off, makes me feel accomplished!)
- Do a giant jigsaw puzzle with my hubby
- Go to the River to enjoy a lazy day of tubing with family.
- Read at least 4 books for pleasure.
- Have friends over for dinner
- Go to North Carolina for a week and visit with my family
- Swim as much as possible with Kids
- Find more unique flip flops
- Finish Redecorating the Kitchen.
- Spend as much fun time with Kids as possible
- Family game hour at least 3 nights a week
- Attend Womens Class at my church
- Spontaneous trip to the beach
- Visit with old Friends at least once every 2 weeks.
So that is my Summer To Do list. What is on your list? I challenge you to write one and post it on your fridge. Share a favorite To Do if you want to help inspire others!