Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 6:20pm

I'm starting some threads the night before since I have Claire and Matt here during the days running me ragged.  Claire is tracked out for January.  Matt is supposed to be job hunting, but I don't see any evidence of it.  Today we went to a local credit union and opened his first independent savings and checking accounts.  I hope he takes good care of them, and he'll need a place to put his imaginary paychecks....  Sigh.  I'm telling everybody who will listen.  Big kids are more work than the elementary school age kids, they truly are.

I have no earthly idea what we are doing this weekend.  We don't have a single plan in place, but DH did get me a gift card to a restaurant he's been wanting to try (I went with my gal pals and liked it) so maybe we'll do that.  I also saved several boxes of clothes that Katie got when she was 10 and went on a shopping jag.  I'm cutting the tags off and washing them for Claire who is all excited, LOL.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 5:52pm

OMG....Does iVillage realize their website sucks??  I'm still getting redirected all over the place when trying to login.  And each time I tell it to keep me logged in, but it doesn't.....Geeeeesh!

Anywho....We start Basketball tomorrow...I have to have Riley out the door by 7:30.....for an 8:00 game.  5 out of the 7 games they have are at 8:00.  That's just not right!!!  DH has to have Dylan to his by 9:15.  Then Saturday evening we get to meet my BIL's new girlfriend.....should be fun!!!  He's bringing her over to watch the Packers game.....hope I don't scare her away.  I tend to get a little loud watching my Packers!!!!

Sorry, Margaret doesn't look like He and Ashley are going to get back together....(she was the one from NC).  Dang, Don't they know we had made plans to meet up with each other.....LOL!!!

Sunday will be just a lazy laundry, groceries, cleaning kinda day!!!  I took some pictures of our snow we have here...I'll try to get them downloaded off my camera this weekend to share!!

TGIF!!!  Have a great weekend...Enjoy that dinner if you go out!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 7:37pm

Well yes, there have been a ton of "technical difficulties" since the migration.  Sigh.  This is why people resist change; everything gets all messed up!

Maybe Ashley will wake up and get jealous know that BIL is getting serious again...  Just kidding, I'm happy that he has someone, even if she isn't from my Neck of the Woods.

8:00 am is way too early, those sadists!  At least you will up and at it, and still have the whole day ahead of you, LOL.

Have a great weekend!!!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com