Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 03-07-2013 - 11:06pm

TGIF!  Claire is going to kick butt on her spelling test today.  I think it was the first time EVER that she got them all correct on the first try.  She has a birthday party to attend on Saturday so that means I will be at the roller skating rink for 3 hours.  I don't skate anymore, but I do know several of the other parents so at least I'll be able to visit with them while the girls skate.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 5:49pm

Well I'll be at the Y from about 8:30-1:00, for soccer and soccer pictures.  Dylan has pictures at 8:40, then plays at 9-10, Riley has pictures at 11, then plays from 12-1.  Doesn't make much sense to come home in between..,.by they time I get them home, I'd have to round them back up again!  Tomorrow evening we are going to a beer sampling thingy from 7-10.  Going out to dinner prior to have a good meal in us!!  Then Sunday is catch up day...groceries, laundry, and that kinda stuff!

Yay for Claire!!!  Dylan does really well on the tests on Fridays, but then can't remember how to spell them after that....he's having some trouble in the carry over part.....We have a Parent/Teacher Conf. on 3/18 for Dylan....I'm sure it is his reading....he's having a pretty hard time!  We try, but sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day!  I may look into a tutor or summer school to help him.

Anywhooooo.....TGIF!  Have a great weekend!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 6:33pm

Retention is hard for my gang too.  If we don't use it, they definitely lose it!

I'm glad you said soccer - Claire has tryouts in the morning at 9 am sharp!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com