Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 03-14-2013 - 8:05pm

Saturday I have book club. We're going to a nice new seafood restaurant which is cool.

Sunday I fly away to Florida.  It's only a 2-night cruise so I will actually be home late Tuesday night!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 12:14pm

Ooh, a 2 night cruise! Even though it's "short'- any kind of break is awesome!! 

My youngest has a piano compeition Saturday morning so I guess we won't be sleeping in much. Don't think we have too much going on beyond that.

TGIF!

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 1:55pm

You are going to have fun!!!!  I'll be thinking of you in the nice warm weather!  Does this go to a port or just cruise the whole time?

We have soccer (of course) Saturday morning....then Sunday we are taking the boys to a indoor sports park that has all kinds of cool stuff to do.  Laser tag, bowling, arcade games, bouncy houses...etc...you know the drill.  We told them if they were good when we were gone we would take them there!  So we are fulfilling our obligation!  Somewhere fitting in laundry, goceries, and cleaning!

TGIF....Wink

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 2:31pm

Good luck at the piano competition - you must be so proud!!

Photobucket"
Community Leader
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 2:32pm

OMG, my kids would love that place too!

The ship does stop in a port for the day and there is a big list of optional activites. I want to do them all, LOL LOL!

Photobucket"