Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 04-26-2013 - 1:20pm

TGIF!! DH has a fun day at work today. They all took the afternoon off to go bowling, sweet huh?

Claire has a soccer game in the a.m.  Katie and I have a couple of errands to run in the afternoon. We need to get a new guitar string to replace one of hers that is sounding wonky (believe it or not, I have no musical training). We also need to order a boutonniere for her boy for prom.  Won't be doing anything with hubs as he will be moving his dirt collection around the yard like a nut.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-26-2013 - 5:41pm

Oh, a team building outing....fun fun!

We have our last soccer games tomorrow morning, next week flag football starts!  Saturday afternoon we are helping my BIL and his girlfriend move into their new house!!  Looking forward to see it.  Sunday I have a mani/pedi appointment in the am, then for sure some yard work!!  Laundry and groceries somewhere in there!

TGIF!!!!  Have a happy weekend!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sat, 04-27-2013 - 3:40pm

Yep, gotta have your nails looking good while you're working on the lawn, LOL.

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-27-2013 - 5:30pm

LOL. I remember those mulch/dirt days. Whole new ballgame since we don't own the house (and therefore just don't care as much), but there is something to be said about a pretty yard. :)

Picked up my gala gown today. It's pretty. Strapless, long, navy blue number. Still need kicks, a clutch, and a wrap if we cannot find Libby's from prom years ago, but, the gown was the big thing. My nails are making good progress (have been chewing on them since Zo was born -- usually have nice long nails), as is my tan (slowly, LOL), so I'll be in good shape I think. So excited about having my gal a the salon doing my hair. She'll make it nice and straight. I think I'll be very presentable for the hubs. :)

Not much else on tap for the weekend. Cleaning (doing now here and there) and need to hit the grocery store. Other than that, it's pretty chill.

Have a good weekend, ladies!

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
Community Leader
Sat, 04-27-2013 - 7:38pm

So you said yes to a dress - that is huge! I am happy for you. Did you try it on for DH or will you surprise him?

I just got back from the grocery store, full parking lot, total madhouse, cleared shelves. Kind of makes me wish I owned the grocery store, hee hee.

Photobucket"