Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 8:21pm

It's a soccer weekend. Soccer practice on Friday night, a game on Saturday, another game on Sunday. Geez Louise, who signed us up for this, LOL?

I am also enjoying the heck out of a book with a whopping 771 pages that I don't want to end (The Passage by Justin Cronin). Usually don't like to read 'em this long but I'm ahead of my reading goal for the year so I have time to play - yippee for nerdy me.

What are you doing on this lovely weekend? Laughing

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Sun, 05-05-2013 - 12:36pm

You aren't kidding about rain making the grass grow fast; it's crazy!  Matt was supposed to mow, but DH ended up having to do it. On the bright side, Matt worked 34 hours this week at the grocery store which is a record. He's part-time so he is supposed to max out at 28, but he picked up an extra shift. Nice to see his savings account with something in it!

I can't get over that May snow. I thought we were dealing with global warming. Someone didn't get the memo with that storm. Glad it missed you, you get enough!

Hope Saturday night was a fun time!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-03-2013 - 3:24pm

We are suppose to have football tomorrow morning, but it has been raining over night and most of the day today, so I'm not sure if they will have it or not.  Of Course I'm hoping not, hate to sit outside watching football in the rain!  Suppose to stop by tomorrow morning.  SO HAPPY that we didn't get the snow that northern Wisconsin and Minnesota got.  My sister sent me a picture of their house and driveway.  OMG it had to have been 12-18 inches of heavy, wet snow!  Yuck!  None of them went to work yesterday and most schools were closed!!!!  All we have had is rain!  Thank goodness!

Dylan is also suppose to have Baseball practice tomorrow at 1:00.  We are going out with friends Saturday night to a new Ground Round that is just opened in town!  Can't wait to try it out.  I've eaten at them before, but it has been a long time.

Sunday is suppose to be a nice sunny day..after all this rain, the grass will need mowing!  Then of course the cleaning, laundry and groceries.  I really have to get some cleaning done.  I've said it every weekend...and then didn't have the motivation to do it so now it's really needed!

TGIF!!!!!

Spring Siggy